Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Please Bankers In The House Urgent Help Is Needed From U Guys - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Bankers In The House Urgent Help Is Needed From U Guys (592 Views)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Bankers In The House Urgent Help Is Needed From U Guys by Tekzzy01: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
please NLs i seriously in need of a help from you guys. please, to the bankers in the house.
I would like to know how long will it to recall a transferred funds that is under pending back to my account?; I will be appreciated thanks in advance
Re: Please Bankers In The House Urgent Help Is Needed From U Guys by Mouthpis(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2018
Tekzzy01:
please NLs i seriously in need of a help from you guys. please, to the bankers in the house.
I would like to know how long will it to recall a transferred funds that is under pending back to my account?; I will be appreciated thanks in advance

Bro!

It depend on the reason for the pending, it also depend on whether the transfer is within the same bank or two different banks.

So u need to be specific.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Reliable Source For Cheap Data Bundle / I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money / Saving For The Future With Leadway Assurance Company Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.