Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Help With Spring Rolls - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help With Spring Rolls (7134 Views)

How To Make Spring Rolls (from Us) / SPRING ROLLS Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With The Procedures Of Preparing Spring Roll? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Spring Rolls by nimbles: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2010
I love spring rolls but do not know how to make it can somebody help. Thanks
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by yomfad(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
Hello i can help here. do u want me to be supplying you or you want to learn to make it? if its supply, minimum supply will be 50 that is five pack(it is packed 10 in a container)
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by lilshortym: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
@yomfad where are you located? do you make samosas too. am more interested in learning. do you give classes?

please reply. tnx
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by nimbles: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2010
Yomfad thanks for the reply, Pls i want to know how it is make not for supply. Thanks
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by dominique(f): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
it will be mighty nice if someone can help out with the recipe.
all i get to see if the half done ones that you have to fry.
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by yomfad(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2010
I am not only good in making Spring Roll & samosa. i can also do the following; perpper snail & chicken, gizzard,Berbeque chicken, Prawns in Batter,Fish In batter etc. Spring roll & Samosa is very easy to make. i can arrange a class for you if trully u re all ready for it. note that you have to pay me cos am going to teach u how to catch fish. i stay @ Ketu,

1 Like

Re: Help With Spring Rolls by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2010
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by lilshortym: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2010
@yomfad i am so interested in learning but the problem is i stay in abuja. sad

but if you have a way we could work anything out, i would be more than glad. you could email be the cost of the class and any other details at toppydot@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by dominique(f): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2010
but Ketu is darn far from where i stay cry
all i want to know is how they make the thin pastry that's used to wrap the spring rolls.
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by yomfad(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Charcover, i will collect =N=40k for both practical and theory and the training period shall be for 1 wk between the hrs of 9am & 3pm. A day shall be set aside for you to practice what you have learnt. you can decide to spread your lecture period.
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by yomfad(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
@ lilshortym, i can design an online lecture for you, which i will send directly to ur e mail box.
@dominiquie , the pastry is the most difficult aspect of it. which needed to be taught practicaly.l
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2010
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by yomfad(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
alrite Chaircover, i can c u re not even in Nigeria. Anyway, i am using this medium to tell pple that, u can order for SAMOSA,SPRING ROLL,PEPPER SNAIL etc and chinesse Food for your Party in Any part of Nigeria. just ring us on 08038205877 & 018225044.

you can also request for home supply.
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2010
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by lilshortym: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2010
@yomfad online tutorial?
i would prefer a practical class. how long will it take?
so i squeeze in time to come down to lagos and how much will it cost?
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by yomfad(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2010
@ chaircover, thanks very much. that will really help my business.
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
Please can some one help M̶̲̅ε̲̣ with  items for spring roll fillings.
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by purpleberry: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Am into smallchops business,bt I need sum1 that can be making d pastries nd rolling for me.contact me 008027066671
Re: Help With Spring Rolls by GoodWife: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hope all of you looking to learn how to make Spring rolls wrappers find this video helpful smiley

[flash=560,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QthVVLazFk[/flash]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yummy & Crunchy From Cynhams Cakes, Abuja!!! / Euphemism(s) For ''This Food Is Tasteless''. / Rice Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.