Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7m In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7m In Imo (382 Views)

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7m In Imo by Notedlifestyles(m): 3:00am On Feb 27, 2018
Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7m In ImoAn orphan girl who her parents some years ago – has been given a reason to smile again courtesy of Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha.

“I had lost all hopes, nobody was willing to help me and my two siblings, nobody wanted to associate with us. For years, we suffered terribly without help,” these were the words of Victoria.

Fortunately for Victoria, she was the star price winner of the recently concluded #Rochasfoundation 20th Anniversary giveaway.

Victoria lost her father to a ghastly car accident in 2002 and later lost her mother to kidney disease in 2012. Since then, together with her two younger siblings, they had lived from hand to mouth, resorting to begging to get their daily bread. She couldn’t further her education of course.

During the search for worst-case scenario in her village, the Rochas Foundation scout team found her. At the just concluded Rochas Foundation 20th anniversary celebration, Victoria was given a newly built fully furnished two bedroom apartment, a brand new car for taxi business that will be managed for her, 2.7 million naira and her younger sister was also given full free education from primary to university

Source: https://notedlifestyles.com/rochas-okoricha-gives-orphan-girl/

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7m In Imo by orisa37: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Misplaced priority-can't be right.

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Can Go To Western School Like Any Other Child, Says 11-year-old Usman / Nigerian Gov't Identifies 130,000 Individual, Firms Culpable Of Tax Underpayment / Some World Leaders With Their Academic Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.