Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

'I Taught Davido And B-red How To Sing And Dance'-Senator Adeleke(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Taught Davido And B-red How To Sing And Dance'-Senator Adeleke(video) (614 Views)

Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem / Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Osun Agog As Davido Intensifies Campaign For Uncle, Ademola Adeleke[video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Taught Davido And B-red How To Sing And Dance'-Senator Adeleke(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Senator Ademola Adeleke known for his incredible dance moves and energy has revealed that he taught his son , B-red and nephew, Davido how to sing and dance.

The senator who stole the show this weekend at the Silverbird man of the year award with his dance moves spoke to Goldmyne saying, 'Davido is my nephew and Bred is my son. I'm not suprised with their success in music since they were kids, they've always loved music, I taught them how to sing and dance. You know it's in the blood'.

See the video below..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL2M4f_hzbM

1 Share

Re: 'I Taught Davido And B-red How To Sing And Dance'-Senator Adeleke(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:45am On Feb 27, 2018
it's very true senator nurudeen. you didn't lie here. you have talk the truth. your dance freestyle has make alot of obese people to be dancing in different form.
Re: 'I Taught Davido And B-red How To Sing And Dance'-Senator Adeleke(video) by Desyner: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Really! You try oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Taught Davido And B-red How To Sing And Dance'-Senator Adeleke(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaking Ajaokuta Steel Company, Things To Know.* / Pastor Tunde Bakare Unveils Political Movement For 'restructuring Nigeria' Campa / Video: Women Will Overthrow Men If Given Too Much Opportunity – Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.