Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/02/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/02/2018 (390 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/02/2018 by banabest(m): 3:59am On Feb 27, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Tuesday, 27th February 2018

TODAY'S READING - Micah 1-3

➡TOPIC: *ENJOYING THE PROMISES*

�BIBLE TEXT: 2Corinthians 7:1
_"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Having therefore these promises.. Which promises are
we looking at here? It is the promise in 2 Cor. 6:18, the promises of becoming sons and daughters of God.
If you must enjoy the privileges,the rights and exceptions He promised you must be cleansed from all filthiness of the flesh and
spirit. It is your duty to consciously terminate the old nature in you. The old nature does not die automatically because you are born again.
It is you who will impose your new nature constantly and vehemently on the old nature. To enjoy the promises, you
must carry the nature of God as a son or daughter of God and the nature of God is Holiness. You must work it out by exercising yourself unto godliness in obedience to God's commands.
The preceding command to the promises says, *"Wherefore come out from among them and be ye separate saith the Lord and touch not the unclean thing and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you..." 2 Cor. 6:17-18.* This is why the Bible commands us to workout our salvation with fear and trembling. If you fear God in
reverence, you will obey Him and God has said, if you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good of the land.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_Father, empower me to cleanse myself from every filthiness._

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/02/2018 by ucsylviaoks: 5:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Thanks a lot dear. I want u to know dat i am been blessed by ds and in turn bless odas with it. May God honor u mightily! More grace

1 Like

Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/02/2018 by banabest(m): 3:07am On Feb 28, 2018
ucsylviaoks:
Thanks a lot dear. I want u to know dat i am been blessed by ds and in turn bless odas with it. May God honor u mightily! More grace
God bless u.. More grace

(1) (Reply)

Charley Boy Becomes Born Again / 10 Bible Verses That Show The Benefits Of Forgiveness / Vatican Literally Crumbles After Pope Francis Allegedly Said Hell Doesn't Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.