Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rich Dad, Poor Dad (516 Views)

Rich Dad Poor Dad's Robert Kiyosaki Plans To Buy Bitcoin Regardless Of Dip / Download Poor Dad Rich Dad For Free / Rich Dad Poor Dad Cashflow Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Asgafrealtors: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2018
_A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich. The only place where the two meet is in a bank. The poor brings the money, through saving, and the rich takes it, through borrowing. A poor person saves the money because they have more money than their thinking capacity. So they keep the money in the bank so they can go and think what to do with the money they saved._

*On the other side, the rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have. On a practical side, please show me one billionaire who got rich through saving and I will show you a million people who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.*

```This one �got me thinking.```

*I CAN TELL YOU WHAT AND WHERE TO PUT YA MONEY TO HAVE 3X YOUR INVESTMENT*

_you can thank me later with cash �_
Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Ay04z(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Where?
Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Yabiola26(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Ay04z:
Where?
grin
Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by blackylola(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2018
We need to talk
Re: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Asgafrealtors: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2018
blackylola:
We need to talk

We await you sir

(1) (Reply)

Investment / MTN Recruitment 2018: How To Apply / Paying!!! Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.