Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy (762 Views)

FUTA Student Attempts To Break Guinness Record For Longest Mathematics Tutorial / Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results / Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by vickysomtee: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2018
Simon Wamalwa, a first year student at Sang’alo Institute of Science and
Technology, Kenya, stabbed his girlfriend, Mildred Wanyonyi to death during
a quarrel and attempted to commit suicide on Thursday, 22nd February.

Police in Bungoma are currently investigating the incident, meanwhile, a
witness allegedly said the students were living together outside the school
hostel. Simon had accused his girlfriend of having a sponsor 'sugar daddy'
who was pampering her with gifts, as reported by another witness, this
accusation led to arguments between the two which resulted in a fight.
First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over a Sugar
Daddy

Another student, Sylvester Odhiambo, said they heard a commotion in one of
the rooms followed by screams and rushed to the scene, on arriving at the
scene, they found that Simon had stabbed his girlfriend and was lying in a
pool of blood.

He said, they noticed that she she was stabbed severally and was lying
unconscious in the room while Simon was whimpering in pain on the floor.

According to information gathered, Simon is currently receiving treatment
at the hospital, while his girlfriend Mildred was pronounced dead on
arrival to the hospital.

Meanwhile, Bungoma South OCPD, David Kirui, said investigations were
ongoing and the suspect will be arraigned in court soon

Source:
www.ngschoolgist.com/Student-Attempts-Suicide-Stabbing-His-Girlfriend
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2018
when will all these rubbish end?
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2018
gloria34:
when will all these rubbish end?
when you agree to give me your number. grin
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
when you agree to give me your number. grin
I dull, Dont know how to use pm box.
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2018
gloria34:
I dull, Dont know how to use pm box.
Even me sef. Na number sure pass. Drop am for any dead thread. cheesy
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Even me sef. Na number sure pass. Drop am for any dead thread. cheesy
lol, ok
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by Khd95(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2018
see these people wen dey share number above me

i hope somebody will not stab somebody or try to commit suicide las las grin grin grin shocked
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Khd95:

i hope somebody will not stab somebody or try to commit suicide las las grin grin grin shocked
Lol, you don turn monitoring spirit abi? I be mountain of fire prayer coordinator oh grin
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by jacyhelen(f): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Khd95:

hahahahahhahahaha...Nairaland lack Privacy..
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by jacyhelen(f): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, you don turn monitoring spirit abi? I be mountain of fire prayer coordinator oh grin

hahahahahahhahaha..Laugh wan kill me for this thread...hahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by jacyhelen(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Those above sharing Numbers,pls May God join una together and may una take ONE Saturday fix una wedding
Re: First Year Student Attempts Suicide After Stabbing His Girl Over A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
jacyhelen:
Those above sharing Numbers,pls May God join una together and may una take ONE Saturday fix una wedding
Lol, funny girl. grin

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Is The Best Polytechnic In Nigeria. / UNN To Confer ' Professor Emeritus ' On Prof Ibemesi / How Much Is Unijos Pre Degree Tuition Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.