Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Sunday Oliseh: The Strange Downfall Of Africa’s Managerial Trailblazer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh: The Strange Downfall Of Africa’s Managerial Trailblazer (1009 Views)

Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh: The Strange Downfall Of Africa’s Managerial Trailblazer by thenewtribe: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2018
“I opened the door of the dressing room and my assistant said ‘Have you read the newspaper? You’ve been sacked.’ He showed me on his phone and I thought ‘Oh, that’s nice, a nice way to hear that. Then, 10 minutes later, the club put out a statement saying that they hadn’t sacked me.’”

READ MORE: http://www.newtribeng.com/lifestyle/sunday-oliseh-the-strange-downfall-of-africas-managerial-trailblazer/

(1) (Reply)

FA Cup Semi-final Draw Live (photos) / Loris Karius Dumped By Girlfriend Following Life Threatening Messages / Argentina Boss Caught On Camera Asking Lionel Messi If He Should Bring Aguero On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.