Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,738 members, 7,862,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos (16975 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / ₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / Soliemani; Iraqi Lawmakers Approve Bill To Expel US Military Forces From Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
aremuforlife:
Why is America not declare unsafe place to go? But if it where to be Africa, I know that by now the news would have been on all media declaring the whole nation unsafe.
cos nta no get mouth
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:
grin grin grin

Teachers go shoot down frustrating students tire. And students will start having back-ups knowing he is armed.

Its the U.S.A
so the other teachers will just be looking abi
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
frenzyduchess:
This doesn't seem good,considering that someone can just wake up and start shooting people and the only reason they will give is because they don't like Tuesdays.
then they will get shot by others
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:

You go think say na you thirsty pass

Naxo e dey be for body till the show kick-starts
no mind am
if e begin you go see am for aal those refugee running away picture with generator on his head begging for asylum at border
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
dignity33:
Every sane person no that arming teacher is not the Solution rather is aim to reduce the number of casualty when it happen.
how do you reduce the casualty o sane one
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
stanech:
smiley smiley
ppl love suffering
look at benue
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
stanech:
Btw it worked in Israel
you de mind d dullards
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Newpride:
If someone who killed almost 17 students is later killed by a teacher who also own a gun, is that an achievement?
Can u ever be smarter than someone who hunts or manitors u in secrecy?
why not ban the use of gun totally so that those who can't carry gun will be free.
If everyone carries gun in US, then America is gradually becoming a battle field.
are guns banned in nigeria
are ppl dying in maiduguri and benue or not
how do you ban 300 million guns with less than 1 million police and 2 million soldiers 3 million total vs 300 million(comical)
what battlefield
all the states that allow easy guns have few homicides
it is the states with tough gun laws that help criminals to have easy targets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
AreaFada2:

I wonder o.

They think a person hell bent on taking down many people cares about dying? He knows he will eventually be shot by the police. Most even intend to kill themselves after killing as many as possible.

He can even take down the teacher or whoever is most likely to be armed first before killing others.

I think money just always trumps in American politics. NRA members/lobby & their backers just have too much money that politicians need to win elections.
nra spent 8 million on campaigns while abortionists(mass murderers) spent 300 million
a bad workman blames his tool
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The right to bear arms is a constitutional right.
offcourse, I know, that's why there's been protest here and there for the Legislative to change the constitution concerning arms ND ammunitions.

But there are powerful peeps who's interest lies with the free circulation of arms. !!

1 Like

Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
AreaFada2:

I wonder o.

They think a person hell bent on taking down many people cares about dying? He knows he will eventually be shot by the police. Most even intend to kill themselves after killing as many as possible.

He can even take down the teacher or whoever is most likely to be armed first before killing others.

I think money just always trumps in American politics. NRA members/lobby & their backers just have too much money that politicians need to win elections.
nra spent 8 million on campaigns while abortionists(mass murderers) spent 300 million
also the killer doesn't want to be killed before he racks up a hi-score whic is hard to do when victims returning fire from all angles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
yorex2011:
Teacher: so what's 1 + 1?
Student : 11 sir,
Teacher: *opens fire
judge
; life imprisonment for teacher or gas chamber
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Afritop:
Then they should pray terrorist will not infiltrate the school as a teacher
takes brains to be a teacher
terrorists are failures that blame the world for their laziness
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by stanech: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you de mind d dullards

wink

Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
aylipple:
America; God's own country indeed. You're in Florida & want to shoot up your school but under the age limit to own a gun, just wait till you're 21.
at 21 you've graduated
no bullying in university
which you prolly won't make it to cos such a person is a failure due to laziness and poor self esteem
and if he try dat nonesense among blue collar workers they'll beat his puccy ass to death with a hammer or wrench

You're a teacher & probably having personal issues that makes you hear voices in your head & conjures dark images before your very own eyes, you now have the authorisation to carry a gun to the classroom & just set it off, classic psycho style. you will be suspended long bfor such or shot by other teacher

America would rather see the earth turn crimson red with blood than alter the second amendment, which gives citizens the right to keep and bear Arms.
so nigeria is azure blue with our own gun ban
ask dem in benue and maiduguri and compare figures
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by stanech: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you de mind d dullards

A bad guy will always get guns. Exhibit A : Fulani Herdsmen

Why not harm the goood guys too
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
lebete3000:

Let them continue to arm everybody, till they all eliminate themselves and we take over their lands...awon ode buruku.
they've been armed for 200 years and they're growing
you that couldn't fix your unarmed land wii just go there 'mess up as usual and be looking for another ready made land to beg for visa
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
TIDDOLL:
The United States and Guns undecided

Seems the weight behind arms and ammunitions is just to heavy for the legislative and executive to control...

[/b]PURGE[b] slowly coming to reality**

only unarmed get purged
guns cheaper than shoes
you get purged you desrve it
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
kolaish:
One day, an insane teacher will turn round and kill the students with same rifle they arm him/her with. Best solution is to collect rifle from everybody except security operatives.
what if security operative goes insane?what will you do then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
davillian:
Good let the killings continue Shit hole country.
i get woman wen de find husband o
green card guaranteed
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by stanech: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chicago would have been the safesticity in the US if Gun control works..

Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
ohem007:

boss give me one case of african american shooting spree...

Those white dudes are possess
out of 10,000 gun deaths
8000 are african american
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
TIDDOLL:
offcourse, I know, that's why there's been protest here and there for the Legislative to change the constitution concerning arms ND ammunitions.

But there are powerful peeps who's interest lies with the free circulation of arms. !!

If you care and have time could you expand on this.

Thanks.
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
EgunMogaji:

If you care and have time could you expand on this.

Thanks.
Organisation like PAC, political action committee who spend and affect election, supporting a particular candidate for an office, are being used by Advocacy groups like the NRA( National Rifle Association ) who firmly advocates for Gun rights, this association undoubtedly has innfluenced elections in the US hugely since 2012, They collect money from their members and donate to campaigns of whoever they support...
Offcourse, it will surely be someone who has their interest at heart...

Bottom line, the weight behind advocates for Gun rights is much heavier than the one backing Advocates for Gun control...

Reason why the Congress peeps are always sweeping motions for Gun control beneath the carpet!!
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by yemi15(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

Wrong.

The absence of guns breeds Hitlerites like Buhari the Tyrants.

More guns less tyranny.

Once the killer knows that the teacher also have guns to defend his students, he will think twice.

Even if one Teacher goes berserk, other teachers will put him down.

What is up about this guy's fallacious argument? SMH. Canada has one of the world's strictest gun control laws and school shootings are very rare there. Should be opposite with this your fallacious argument!
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by yemi15(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
yet the most coveted passport and visa ever

Not for me! Can not go to a country where one nut and basket case will just waste my life! Sorry!
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
TIDDOLL:

Organisation like PAC, political action committee who spend and affect election, supporting a particular candidate for an office, are being used by Advocacy groups like the NRA( National Rifle Association ) who firmly advocates for Gun rights, this association undoubtedly has innfluenced elections in the US hugely since 2012, They collect money from their members and donate to campaigns of whoever they support...
Offcourse, it will surely be someone who has their interest at heart...

Bottom line, the weight behind advocates for Gun rights is much heavier than the one backing Advocates for Gun control...

Reason why the Congress peeps are always sweeping motions for Gun control beneath the carpet!!

But the right to carry is as you know in the constitution. So I feel my understand why anyone would need to advocate.

Its like advocating for people to breathe.
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
EgunMogaji:

But the right to carry is as you know in the constitution. So I feel my understand why anyone would need to advocate.

Its like advocating for people to breathe.
That constitution hangs on a thin thread, constitutions can be changed you know, so... In as much as there are Advocates for control of Firearms, pushing for refix of the constitution, there will be advocates fighting for the existence.
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by AreaFada2: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
also the killer doesn't want to be killed before he racks up a hi-score whic is hard to do when victims returning fire from all angles

Ok abortion is your problem. I see. Create a topic on that. I know people like you. You're the type that will not use condom. Girls maybe quietly aborting your babies. cheesy grin

You quickly forget that many companies and businessmen donate to politicians because they also back NRA.

In your solomonic wisdom the answer to abortion is guns all over the place. Wonderful. grin cheesy

I think most reasonable people would prefer potential killers to find it very difficult to obtain guns in the first place. Not more guns.

What if some of the teachers go berserk one day and decide to shoot people at the school? Like a teacher getting sacked or being investigated and faces job loss & economic ruin?
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by davillian(m): 12:27am On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
i get woman wen de find husband o
green card guaranteed
Haha I can't leave a shithole country 4 a shit hole country grin grin grin.
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by ohem007(m): 1:30am On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
out of 10,000 gun deaths
8000 are african american

boss no vex o..

Can you give me where you got your info from so i can read it too

my little research..

American rampage/killing spree/mass murder recoreded 133 death only..

Paddock, Stephen Craig *white*
Gonzales francisco paula *white*
burke david augustus *white*
Delgado Morales Campo *white*
devin patrick kelly *white*
hennard george pierre *white*

oga abeg do your research wella...

Except na gang related issue

Black aint got time for that we'v been thru alot of shit and this aint one of them....
Re: Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos by Badgers14: 2:47am On Feb 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The right to bear arms is a constitutional right.

I support the second amendment and all But i think there should be a limit on the number and type of guns and ammunitions individuals could buy.

I was in Texas once and I followed my buddy to visit his uncle. His uncle is gun nut, staunch supporter of NRA, owns a cache of weapon and ammunitions. From short guns to thoze long ones(don't know the name, maybe AR15).

I kept wondering in my mind like.. Yeah i get the second amendment but why does this man own all this weapon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana To Deport Illegal Immigrants / South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) / War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.