Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day (66605 Views)

White Wedding Of A Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by VirginFinder: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Nwaamaipe made sense

This calls for celebration.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Obason22(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2018
women are just nothing without men, and some girls will be pretending as if they are important, with ur wealth u can marry 1O d same day .
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Ralphdan(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Mznaett:
Wtf?

I feel so ashamed right now...

What exactly could be the cause of this rubbish? undecided

Ladies be disgracing themselves because of a common man.

If I may ask, what does he even do for a living? undecided

Aaaaaaaajuju

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Mambox: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Priscy01:

Reports came in yesterday of the wedding of the gentleman, whose pre-wedding photos went viral last year, after it was seen that he planned to marry two women the same time.

Mr Ejindu finally tied the knot with his two lovelies identified as, Ebere and Oyediya, over the weekend at Agbala Amangwu Amogudu in Abiriba, Aba State.

The ceremony had a lot of people in attendance as they came to witness the rather unusual event. The man has become a sensation on social media as many social media users keep asking how he was able to achieve the feat.

More photos from the event;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/more-photos-from-the-wedding-of-man-who-wed-his-two-wives-the-same-day-in-abia-state.html

Talk about a real African man.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by kennieG(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Fulfilment of what was written in the Bible..
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by survivalsurvive: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Many of the year indeed ...Ladies are too much
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by hollywater: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Odogwu
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by RealGucci: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
poor man marries two wives
fuc d hell out of dem
dey bore 8 kids min
max 12kids
problem starts
kids get neglected
ogume now sets in

poor man does it during d day with no shame
only 30 and 20naira on d ground
rich foreva does it at night

Money Gang

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by WILLzfrancisco(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Am I d only person dat saw dat his tie upside-down [color=#990000][/color]
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Fabulousgal(f): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mznaett:
Wtf?

What has been his achievement so far in life?

Ooooh! he has a d!ck! A d!ck he'd use to impregnate them at will. I see.

A very huge dick i guess..
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by donsiqua(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
wassade:
Man of the YEAR

You've said it all, in fact you deserve a very cold bottle of beer
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by vuc1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
He has officially reduced his life span successfully.

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
All I know is; orisa je n pe meji obirin o si cool

The smile ain't real cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Ofemmanu1: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Haa!

Flatinoss are shameless basterrrrds.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Mznaett: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Fabulousgal:

A very huge dick i guess..

Last last, nothing come out from the d!ck apart from sperm. undecided
Mistakenly, he can even shift their womb lipsrsealed

This rubbish is fast becoming a trend.

I never wanted to say anything in regards to this.

When they start giving birth now, they won't do it as human o, you'll see them giving birth like "God knows what" and then subject the children to dirty lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by MayhorE(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
See as he serious like Rooney wey dey watch the clash of Liverpool vs Manchester united
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Udoks(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Aba is now a state?
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Jackipapa: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
And it shall come to pass.....
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by oluking: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
eniolaamos7:
I finished my national diploma in accountancy September 2016 from then till this time I have not been able to do my industrial attachment. please I need someone to help me. I would not like to recount numbers of organisations I have been to and unconvincing excuses I got therefrom....please nairaland members I need your connection. I currently live in Ifo in Ogun state.

Do not waste your time on that industrial attachment.Trust me its a complete waste of time,Look for a skill to learn my brother.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Bimpe29: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wedding of the year!
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
jerryunit48:
Did they marry in church or just traditional?
CHURCH FOR WHERE NA TRADITION,ENGAGEMENT AND RECEPTION...
WHAT PAIN ME MOST BE SAY NA #10 DEM DEY SPRAY
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by elisbabs499(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
eniolaamos7:
I finished my national diploma in accountancy September 2016 from then till this time I have not been able to do my industrial attachment. please I need someone to help me. I would not like to recount numbers of organisations I have been to and unconvincing excuses I got therefrom....please nairaland members I need your connection. I currently live in Ifo in Ogun state.
Imagine! Is it that ure planning to go back for ur HND or u just want where to do Industrial attachment? I never did Industrial attachment during my own time, what I did was that even before I collected my result I had started teaching in sec school. Then I later took letter headed paper from the school, typed my letter myself and that was what I presented in school. It is not a must u do IT before gaining admission for HND all they want is just to see IT letter which u can even use ur business name if u have any. If it is not for admission purpose, then u should go and find something to do with ur cert or ur hand, even teaching. And if u go to any organization dont apply as an IT student, apply for employment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Fabulousgal(f): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mznaett:

Last last, nothing come out from the d!ck apart from sperm. undecided

This rubbish is fast becoming a trend.

I never wanted to say anything in regards to this.

When they start giving birth now, they won't do it as human o, you'll see them giving birth like "God knows what" and then subject the children to dirty lifestyles.

Hahaha, you are absolutely right Sis.

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by wassade: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
donsiqua:

You've said it all, in fact you deserve a very cold bottle of beer

Am teetotal
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Macpaul: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
And That's How He Bought Trouble For Himself. When God Said "one Man One Wife" .
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Critically: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mznaett:
Wtf?

And from nowhere, we'll see those with their favourite words "fulfillment of the scripture" coming here to type rubbish.
The ladies look like twins to me. Seems some traditional stuff is going on here.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by emidizy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol....na so husband scarce reach grin grin.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by shekauvsbuhari: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mznaett:
Wtf?

And from nowhere, we'll see those with their favourite words "fulfillment of the scripture" coming here to type rubbish.
na so e pain u reach? Like say dick no dey ever hungry you.
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by wizod(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
jerryunit48:
Did they marry in church or just traditional?
it seems ur river blindness is still disturbing u or u hv dead brain like Buhari.
In case u don't know, white wedding is done in d church
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by onomeabuja: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Priscy01:

Reports came in yesterday of the wedding of the gentleman, whose pre-wedding photos went viral last year, after it was seen that he planned to marry two women the same time.

Mr Ejindu finally tied the knot with his two lovelies identified as, Ebere and Oyediya, over the weekend at Agbala Amangwu Amogudu in Abiriba, Aba State.

The ceremony had a lot of people in attendance as they came to witness the rather unusual event. The man has become a sensation on social media as many social media users keep asking how he was able to achieve the feat.

More photos from the event;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/more-photos-from-the-wedding-of-man-who-wed-his-two-wives-the-same-day-in-abia-state.html

SEE THE WAY DE HOLD THE MAN AS IF DE WAN DIVIDE AM FOR PUBLIC KIA! that mean the gbege wen de load for the man as in who go de in charge just de do press up for BUHARI office
Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Fazemood(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
When I tok am say man scarce, girls go be 'like iz a lie'.

But women over 35yrs knows this truth and won't mind engaging in polygamy just to bear a man's name as prophesied in the bible.
SMH

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day by Dearlord(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
The worst part of it is that the two ladies are from the same father and mother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.