Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) (21623 Views)

Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
madridguy:
Fayose part 2 grin

grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
He even has bad table manners. Talking while eating!

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lunch break grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
His a good man tryin to lead by humility and concern for the ordinary ppl smiley
Nice one Sir Ak

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by funshwo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chaiiii, I don't expect this from my Honourable Senior Advocate
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by dododawa1: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Am sorry for this NATION, long way to go

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by ademolasodiq(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Fayose don teach you

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by erinwa(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Election time

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by Smony: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
campaign strategy loading ........25%

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigeria politicians are big time clown

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by Dreambeat: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Same old trick,yet people will not learn.Nawao

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by Dreambeat: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just look at how the classroom looks.Can any of his children attend classes in such a place?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
That is not a sign of quality leader! meanwhile, his food is diff. he will be fear of poison and village ple.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
midehi2:
Ha! see my crush, I don't know why grin
since u don't know why u a crushing on him, make u kuku crush on me 2 nah. grin
midehi2:
since u don't know why u a crushing on him, make u kuku crush on me 2 nah.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by emijo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
midehi2:
I'm crushing on you and you are crushing on another man. This life self.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by remmysantos: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
stupid man, he increased our school fee frm 31k to 98k

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by MrNigeria2018: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
That’s ST. Anthony primary school
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by wasyou: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by easyelliot(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why not take the kids to Coldstone and treat them all to ice cream?

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
No b dis man dey act for nollywood?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by aylipple: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
If only the populace could be half as cunny/deceptive as these our brand of politicians, Nigeria would be a better place.

As dem talk, "cunny man die, cunny man bury am".
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by peakgal(f): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
naija I hail.election on d way
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Him dey take style style form man of the people when we already know of Mandela's story. Mumu dey worry am!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by onilpee: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mumu gel ......go work
midehi2:
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
election is near.....Nigerians ar getting wiser day by day
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by badoh(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
No be Olusola Oke I deh see from his back?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
OUR MUMU NEVER STILL DO
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by ifymadu: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigeria is finished
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by afbstrategies: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
They will show you this picture but they will never show you the billions of Naira he spent on his election. Nigeria and Nigerians undecided

Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by CHOPUP411(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is a wicked governor shorting the their food
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
midehi2:

Eye service!!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by holajeedayy: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
zoba88:
Ondo state Governor Akeredolu was pictured eating with pupils in classroom.One word for him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/gov-akeredolu-spotted-eating-with.html?m=1
good but he should not contest for second term coz we know where he is helding to.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On The Roles Of Chief Of Staff And SGF / Nigeria Ranked Fourth On Global Terrorism Index / What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.