Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) (1009 Views)

Futo Na War (my Experience In University) / Story; My Experience In My Father's Village. / Writers With Experience In Article Writing Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) by AugustineSilva(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
So i will be starting a new story naw! hope you guys find fun all the way! ITS A REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE THOU! much also to learn from!! COPYWRIGT 2018! WHIZKIDEFE, favch, InkPaperVodka make una come
Re: Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) by AugustineSilva(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2018
Yeeh!!! "Parol me" that was my cousin sylvanus, (parol me means a clappy handshake) it was a sight to behold to start with, i had just been admitted into Benue State University. My name is Augustine sylvanus Adamu! am tall dark with pink lips, that day i was admitted i was joyous, i even dashed my brother james 700! Let me start with proper intro! Am from a family of 5, 3 boys and 2 girls. After much hangings i finally went to school with my bro sly thats where my story began!!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) by wrose(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2018
we re with u sir cool

1 Like

Re: Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2018
AugustineSilva:
So i will be starting a new story naw! hope you guys find fun all the way! ITS A REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE THOU! much also to learn from!! COPYWRIGT 2018! WHIZKIDEFE, favch, InkPaperVodka make una come
I dey with you..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) by AugustineSilva(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2018
We arrived makurdi around 3pm, the place was just dusty and bizzare, we sha went inside and our bath's. We bought indomie boiled and ate! i turned onn my Lenovo a313 and went into one whatsapp group chat opened by some boys who were freshers like me. One raggedy girl came making noise.girl:i hate the useless boys inboxing me in this group Me:sango (god of thunder) fall on you there, i dont blame you all fresh:leave that girl august na mumu she be girl:i was not talkin to you two,stop stalking me erigga: wu be this girl naw? we kept cursing karma's daughter till she left! then my phone binged, itwas kate my babe to be sorry i didnt say it earlier one girl lhke that named tboss gave kate my number, kate actually was doing thermd course with me so we became friends even thou we had nt met CHAT kate:austin is that how you curse? TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) by favch(f): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2018
AugustineSilva:
wow,cnt wait ride on
Re: Diary Of August! (my Experience In The University) by AugustineSilva(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Everything was just in appropriate order. Our G.s.t timetable was out and lectures commenced in earnest.
One chilly evening me and my brother sly was just inside when I got a call from Kate saying she was on our way towards college of health Sciences (chs) to see me!!
Shooou? I didn't remember telling this girl to visit me naw. I just brushed my teeth and strolled to meet her so we would come home together on my way I saw one of my guy like that going towards the same direction so we strolled together. On sighting Kate she just ran and hugged me she was with one of her friend called Esther our course mate I later learnt
Kate:Austin we have been waiting for you since oo
Me:Bae Sorry naw I was busy
Girls ehn me that prepared and came immediately she texted me am naw apologising for what I did not do. She suggested we should go and eat and I quietly agreed. On getting there I wanted to request for the usual doughnut and soya milk my Bae to be ordered for rice and meat! Chai see gbege yet o! I was just pondering on what to do is not that I don't have the money oo I do but I was thinking if I should spend this money on this two girls then I will definitely have explanation for my brother!!
My head started spinning and I was sweating in the A.c my mind was playing tricks on me.
Mind1:Guy u no go was lose this girl oo see as her face just innocent
Mind2:You Parkwell oo if u enjoy today 2moro nko
Mind1:Once there is life there is hope
Mind2:We the chop hope in? My guy do style as if u the make call make u pass ahead!! Forward ever o
I decided to run oo see me see this two Karashika sent girls!! Amai their fade to feed the make them clear way Jawe!!!!
As we where talking me and my two minds a call just came in my brother sly I just excused my self and went out!
Sly:Oga where you the?
Me: I the Goodnews Chapel we get fellowship but I do the come
Sly:Try come ooo yawa the
Me:Ok naw I the road
I jejely sneaked away from lady P restaurant and was on my way small time Kate was calling me I kept ignoring cus I never get jege to give her yet wen a text popped up Kate:where are you naw? Am going home o I just deleted it sharp sharp and just put my ear piece in my ear scrolled to my playlist and selected Sugarboy ft Kiss Daniel Kilamity!
On getting home I saw my brother in a foul mode
Me:Bro wetin happen naw?
Sly:Landlord show oo him say rent do expire oo I the call mummy she say next week
Sly is actually my mums elder brother only son. He was a police man but later died so his mum got married to another man in Benin so my mum and his own contribute to his schoolong
Me:That way no pure be that when landlord say him the come back
Sly:Him say make we pay am before weekend oo

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

(1) (Reply)

: Of My Valentine Present And The Terrors Of Our Time / Self Publishing Sites / Who's Our Moderator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.