Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad (29012 Views)

Video Of Yusuf Buhari's Arrival In Nigeria After His Medical Treatment Abroad / Ekwueme: What The Law Says About His Treatment Abroad. / Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by MrGist: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari’s only son, Mr. Yusuf Buhari, who was involved in a ghastly motorbike accident last December, returned to the country Monday after undergoing further treatment overseas.

Although it could not be ascertained where Yusuf had gone for treatment, THISDAY gathered that Yusuf, who arrived the country Monday night, was in a better shape and is expected to resume a normal life.

At the time of his accident, a statement by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President, Media and Publicity, had said Yusuf was allegedly drag racing with his friend, when the accident happened on December 26.

According to the statement, “Yusuf broke a limb and sustained an injury to the head as a result. He has undergone surgery at a clinic in Abuja. He is in a stable condition.”

He had first undergone successful emergency surgery at the Cedarcrest Hospitals, Abuja, carried out by a team of neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons.
As Yusuf’s health improved, he was transferred from the intensive care unit of the hospital to the ward, following which he was certified stable and discharged.

But sources in the presidency disclosed Monday that shortly after he was discharged from Cedarcrest, he departed the country quietly due to the sensitivity surrounding his treatment abroad.

When contacted Monday on his return, the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina, declined to comment on the issue.
Adesina, who sounded irritable, said: “The boy has a right to his private life. We can’t be talking about him and his movement.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/27/yusuf-buhari-returns-to-country-after-further-treatment-overseas/

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by MrGist: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by kabrud: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pigs will be like, so shuku doesn't accept pLayers again.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Mogidi: 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
When contacted about the president’s son’s return, Buhari’s Special Adviser, Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, declined to comment on the issue

How much did it cost to send Yusuf to London? Since we paid for it isn't it our right to know the cost?

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Homeboiy: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Barka da zua tongue

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by madridguy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hatred is running through your blood. You better tell us where you're from because no Edo man will be acting this way.
Are you sure you're not from that side? tongue

CROWNWEALTH019:
He can never be the same again, I'm happy he broke his head. Next time he may not make it so that the dad can feel what other parents are feeling ...

Vegetable son loading grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by buharitill2023: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not be happy right now

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by pejuakinab: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
For real?
Until I see him riding power bike again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
What of his friend whom he collided with.
Nigerians deserve to know.

Wishing him all the best, more caution and more sense,cause what he did was really very stupid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
THANK YOU GOD!
Dear God, Thank you for bringing back my President's ONLY son back to the country, ALIVE, WHOLE AND HEARTY.
Afflictions will never arise the second time.
To you ALONE be the GLORY Dear God!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
pejuakinab:
For real?

No, for UNREAL!!
CROWNWEALTH019:
He can never be the same again, I'm happy he broke his head. Next time he may not make it so that the dad can feel what other parents are feeling ...

Children of hate and perdition, aren't you all tired that your DEATH WISH for my President and his family never materialize FOR ONCE.
Y'all better don't let your evil wishes come back to you ASAP!!!
Haters can keep hating, while my Presido keeps working!

Dear Yussuf, still thanking God for your life kid bro!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
I have nothing to say
Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by DAVE41(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by salbis(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
If to say na son of poor man come get that kind accident, e for don turn to maggot food tey tey.
Na only one side our commonwealth dey go. Yusuf, if you like be careful next time.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Tunasco4u(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by semyman: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Another big shame to bad people, more frustrations for children of hate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by DONOCSO(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Picture or...
Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by uba1991: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pigs are crying

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Giddymoney(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Firefire(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
To God be the Glory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by delivryboy: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pigs and Idiots right now.

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Yinxies(f): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by Igba123: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
He is welcomed. I pray to be somebody in govt tomorrow so dat I can nicodemusly go or send my children abroad for treatment wit public fund while I deny it publicly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by blackpanda: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
God bless and grant him good health in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by anochuko01(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
where's that bianca? come and marry this one
Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by anibirelawal(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
WELCOME HOME!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by evexx1(f): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hope he would stay off power bikes.

Handsome guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by GavelSlam: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad by blackpanda: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

May your evil prayers returb to you abd your household a thousand fold. AMEN

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Police Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo / Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.