Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) (22712 Views)

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / Anambra Election: Army Arrests IPOB Members With Anti-Anambra Election Flyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Abbeyme: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
This Eastern salt upon the northern injury?
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Balyz: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

I agree so why are you fighting to keep them in Nigeria .

So why do u want them in Nigeria with you, let them go.
We will break up the country only when the majority say so and not when a bunch of street urchins say

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by rawtouch: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
thought it was police work..

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by blackpanda: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

I agree so why are you fighting to keep them in Nigeria .

So why do u want them in Nigeria with you, let them go.

U dont have work abi
Stay there and be quoting me
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by LZAA: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

Information reaching 9news Nigeria indicates that DSS are currently arresting IPOB members in Enugu state for disrupting Eastern Consultative Assembly meeting (ECA) which is currently going on.

Our correspondent gathered that trouble began when IPOB members started waving Biafran flags, singing and hailing Nnamdi Kanu as their saviour which made the DSS to storm the meeting and started arresting those with Biafran flags and whisked them away.

More Details soon

Check out more photos here : http://www.9newsng.com/breaking-happening-now-tension-as-dss-arrests-ipob-members-in-enugu-state-photos/
High BP wee soon start in one brown roof enclave like that
oops e dn start already grin grin
they wee be like but but no nnamdi kanu so why ipob grin
pathetic goblins

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by odomanis: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
wakaman:
Stubborn pigs, DSS should make scapepigs of these ones!

Where were they when bokoharam took away 110 schoolgirls in Gaptchi ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Billyonaire:

Stop repeating the quote of Idi Amin, he was not a good man. Except you are comparing your leader to Idi Amin, which I believe is a great comparison but not a sane one.

Ok sir !
But at least you got the drift ..

Thanks grin
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are allowed but freedom of your students after abduction they can't guarantee you.

To catch Fulani herdsmen even after they admitted on open media of their involvement in Benue killings. They are yet to be arrested ..
97 vs 5 percent is real

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
If it is peaceful people dancing and waving flags, DSS will be quick to swing into action.

If it is Fulani Herdsmen that are shooting and raping people, not only will all security disappear from the scene, there will be talk about how to reward the Herdsmen with Ranches and Cattle Colonies.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Tinocosta17(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
That's why we are shithole country. Hundreds have been kidnapped, thousands killed in the name of herdsmen and incompetent Biafra flag bearers are arrested for singing and holding flags. Clap for your self DSS. Boko Haram and herdsmen Boyz that don't even have formal training are going away freely and you people are here arresting ordinary flag bearers. Shit hole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by horsepower101: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Let me ask this,

Do Nigerians think that Biafran agitation will magically disappear? I get this feeling that most Nigerians believed in their childish minds that getting rid of Nnamdi Kanu means getting rid of Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram are allowed but freedom of your students after abduction they can't guarantee you.

97 vs 5 percent is real !!!!
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by jonadaft: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
NonsoWow:
Very good. I told the FG that if they want to end Ipod foolishness once and for all, they should beam their searchlights on just these two states: Abia and Enugu. Already, Anambra is giving them hell with over 300 that Peter Obi killed in Ezu river and the ones that were mauled down in Nkpor under Obiano's watch. Our plan as Anambra indigenes is to ensure that Anambra is completely free of Ipod pests by 2019.
Sabi boy.
Tell them
Pigs grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Fair enough and I only wish some of IPOB e-warriors were among those arrested so I'll have less miscreants to contend with on nairaland.

Gidgiddy, horsepower etc. should all report here now so that we will know they are still safe
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
horsepower101:
Let me ask this,

Do Nigerians think that Biafran agitation will magically disappear? I get this feeling that most Nigerians believed in their childish minds that getting rid of Nnamdi Kanu means getting rid of Biafra.
Thank God you are safe
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by frank41(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
What stops them from arresting fulnai herdsmen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
gidgiddy:
If it is peaceful people dancing and waving flags, DSS will be quick to swing into action.

If it is Fulani Herdsmen that are shooting and raping people, not only will all security disappear from the scene, there will be tslk about how to reward the Herdsmen eith Ranches and Cattle Colonies.

Thank God you are safe too
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by mbos: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
NonsoWow:
Very good. I told the FG that if they want to end Ipod foolishness once and for all, they should beam their searchlights on just these two states: Abia and Enugu. Already, Anambra is giving them hell with over 300 that Peter Obi killed in Ezu river and the ones that were mauled down in Nkpor under Obiano's watch. Our plan as Anambra indigenes is to ensure that Anambra is completely free of Ipod pests by 2019.

who be this one??

have you been to anambra before??
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by PhevourofGod: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please help! I urgently need a job in Administrative or Academic field. I live in Lagos,
I have a degree in development related course, with over two years experience in administration and academic fields.
reach me via mail. Christyhills06@gmail.com
Thanks all!
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by mbos: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yyeske:
Fair enough and I only wish some of IPOB e-warriors were among those arrested so I'll have less miscreants to contend with on nairaland.

Gidgiddy, horsepower etc. should all report here now so that we will know they are still safe

Do you have crowd in nairaland?? come to BiafranLondonRadio facebook and see million daily/

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
This time anything that will brake this mess country up so every region can go it separate ways am 100% support of it.
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
mbos:

Do you have crowd in nairaland?? come to BiafranLondonRadio facebook and see million daily/
Who visits an online site filled with people of hateful hearts, let them stay and continue in their hate and when they are done, they can unfriend or leave the group

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Nightwolf1: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yyeske:

As usual u have landed uninvited to extol some ancient sentiment that kept you unproductive and mentally redundant in a shithole..
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by NonsoWow: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
mbos:

You mean those cowards making noise from malaysia, indonesia, india and uk? Let them return to Nigeria and get biafra for us if they have any balls. All those wawa and abakaliki lowlives who are doing petty crime at home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by amazon14: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
I can see so many happy commenter. You're now rejoicing over the arest. When fulani strucks dont come crying.
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by mbos: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
NonsoWow:
You mean those cowards making noise from malaysia, indonesia, india and uk? Let them return to Nigeria and get biafra for us if they have any balls. All those wawa and abakaliki lowlives who are doing petty crime at home and abroad.

whether low life or high life they are no longer cooperating with you zoogerians and soon start sabotaging the contraption... and by the way who told you about wawa or what does that mean?? propagandist
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by brosammy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
The DSS are fools, they can only on leash their grills on the individual who posses no weapon, call them to come and face Fulani heardsmen they will not hesitate to run talk more of running after bokoharam that just abducted another hundred students. These people have serious problem

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by EternalTruths: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
DSS are foolish thinking that this will end Biafra.

How do they think Biafra can be stopped when the issues that cause the rise of Biafra has not being settled.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by Joephat(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hand them over to buratai. He knows how to treat their fuckup

Abi O, the same way he has been treating the Benue pple fuckup by arming herdsman

That man is a genius.

He will soon turn to your village ppl

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by ladylad: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
dghjjb

Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by mbos: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Balyz:
We will break up the country only when the majority say so and not when a bunch of street urchins say

who are you

majority, minority or Afonja
Re: DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) by PRESHRUNYI(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Where did u keep ur brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' / Emulate Jonathan, Accept Defeat, APC Tells Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.