Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Plateau State Government Bans ‘keke Napep’ In Jos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Plateau State Government Bans ‘keke Napep’ In Jos (1514 Views)

Fan, Woofer, Mounted Ipad In A Keke Napep In Surulere, Lagos / Keke Napep Driver Slammed On The Road For Driving On A Wrong Lane In Lekki (Pix) / Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plateau State Government Bans ‘keke Napep’ In Jos by umahi88(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Plateau state government bans 'keke Napep' in Jos with immediate effect. The tricycles was due to the rider's strike action on Monday 26th February.

This was made known in a statement issued by the State Government to Media houses through Emmanuel Nanle the Director of Press and Public Affairs to the Governor and made available to newsmen in Jos.

Tricycles operators popularly known as Keke in Jos metropolis embarked on a protest today Monday 26th February over incessant harassment by VIO and FRSC, alleging that they were asked to get a drivers License for N15,000 to N20,000...Read more

http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/02/plateau-state-government-bans-keke-in-jos.html

(1) (Reply)

Rolls Royce Rental In Dubai / Paypal Charge Me This Morning To Confirm My Card / Seun, Can You Please Change My User Name .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.