Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy (20240 Views)

Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Governor Yahaya Bello's Convoy Involved In An Accident In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by DONSMITH123(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Two men, Ahmed Abdullahi, and Nura Musa were on Tuesday arraigned in a Wuse Zone 2 Magistrates’ Court, Abuja, for allegedly blocking the convoy of Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State.

Abdullahi, 37, and Musa, 23, both of Asokoro, Abuja, are facing a count of public nuisance.

The prosecutor, Adeniyi Oyeyemi, told the court that the defendants committed the offence on February 24 at Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.

He said the defendants unlawfully parked their car and blocked the road and sat unconcerned until the security of the governor came down to arrest them.

The prosecutor said during a search of their vehicle, a bottle of codeine was found.

He said that the offence contravened Section 183 of the Penal Code.

The defendants pleaded not guilty, while the Magistrate, Emenisi Ebiwari, granted them bail in the sum of N500, 000 each and a surety in like sum.

He adjourned the case until March 15 for further hearing.

http://punchng.com/two-men-to-pay-n1m-for-blocking-gov-bellos-convoy/

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by chuksjuve(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
FCTAgain!!!

Nigerians can you see the youngest governor misbehaving with reckless abandon ?

Can you see the bad market that will spoil your NTYTR campaign ?

Can you see that age should not just be the criteria for leadership but capacity and competence ?

Yahaya Bello is just the younger buhari we have in Nigeria ..

If you know you know ..

Biko make una dash me likes it's not easy to be FTC grin

Lala make I send my account digits for appreciation grin

As e dey hot make una check my profile and help my hustle ..

Yahaya Na bad market for young people I swear ..... angry

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin That governor way them for help kogi people assas.
sinate cheesy

By now them for be heroes

15 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by DONSMITH123(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
sinate cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerian politicians have unnecessary powers and immunities: one reason why the country is messy

4 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by SweetLove0(f): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by OnankpaBa(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
imagine
Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by ican2020: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Abuja is different from Kogi
Bello should stay put in Kogi and stop disturbing us with his negative manners

2 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yahaya Bello is a nuisance to governance. A curse to the people and fracture in the call for generational shift in govt.
I knew the guy would be an efulefu when I realized that at the age of 40, he already had three wives.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by eleojo23: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bello is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
INTERESTING
Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Onyinye15(f): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
I weep for my beloved country cry

1 Like

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Africonji: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
PDP will take over Kogi nest year. The governor will be from Igala tribe. Mark my words. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by obalove(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Different scenarios everyday. Anyway, it is noted.
Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by nonut: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Punishing your own people during a campaign year?
Looks he's got it all figured out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by eherbal(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
juvenile delinquency on both sides.kids. undecided
Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by kambili999(f): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wonders will never cease indeed

1 Like

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Malaikadine: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
And he is a governor in Nigeria... You arrested and charged her citizens that might not even be from your state NTYTR my .........

2 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by nonut: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
sinate cheesy

Onye ntipia.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by LORDLARGE(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria where "Leaders" are demi gods smh

2 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
The arraignment in court isnt even what is amusing me. I am more amused by this:

...The defendants pleaded not guilty, while the Magistrate, Emenisi Ebiwari, granted them bail in the sum of N500, 000 each and a surety in like sum....
It beats me, the kinda legal system we run in Nigeria. Its akin to old testament interpretation of 21st century events.
And the Magistrate would claim to be "learned", lol.

8 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Thegents6: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
GOD is really using guys: Do you know that if not for GUYS, SOME GIRLS won't have tasted PIZZA or SHAWARMA
:p

2 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Thegents6: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
GOD is really using guys: Do you know that if not for GUYS, SOME GIRLS won't have tasted PIZZA or SHAWARMA
tongue

6 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by AjalaJ(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Another authoritarian rule.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

1 Like

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Tb222(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
hehehe it is finished,for blocking who? the governor like they did it on purpose,Nigeria is a fraud,I mean one million for wetin, the one wey dem embezzle never do,God go punish that yeye governor,may his destiny and political ambitions be blocked starting from today, bunch of autocratic idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by carzola(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Until Nigeria is reset back to factory
Settings we will not have sense

People like bello and buhari
Deserve to die like gadafi

4 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by Bobby808: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
chuksjuve:
FCTAgain!!!

Nigerians can you see the youngest governor misbehaving with reckless abandon ?

Can you see the bad market that will spoil your NTYTR campaign ?

Can you see that age should not just be the criteria for leadership but capacity and competence ?

Yahaya Bello is just the younger buhari we have in Nigeria ..

If you know you know ..

Biko make una dash me likes it's not easy to be FTC grin

Lala make I send my account digits for appreciation grin

As e dey hot make una check my profile and help my hustle ..

Yahaya Na bad market for young people I swear ..... angry

Bello is another Buhari and El Rufai. These are the most devilish Nigerians who are burn with the highest degree of wickedness. The starting and end of Islamists

4 Likes

Re: Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy by orisa37: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
High-Powered Dictatorship and Corruption. Buhari must stop this Exploitation and Inhumanity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Morocco (Photos) / Vice President Osinbajo Visit Oba Elegushi In Lagos / FG Directs Reversal Of Electricity Tariff Adjustment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.