Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR (31024 Views)

2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom / FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by aguiyi2: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yes,I have lost faith in this present government but I don't see where Dapchi or that area is mentioned in the security report.Though our intelligence gathering when it comes to boko hara leaves much to be desired.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by AerialMapper: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
How else do you raise funds for election and pretend to be fighting corruption?

Arrange for girls to be kidnapped, pay a "ransom" amounting to millions to "unknown" people and what you have is untraceable and unaccountable money for the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by umarazizz87(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
massinola:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/27/dapchigirls-exclusive-document-shows-nigerian-military-knew-boko-harams-plan-carry-out

If Buhari were a serious leader, heads would roll for sure among the ranks of the Nigerian Army! He will do nothing of course. Maybe had Nigerians condemned him into firing someone, he would....
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by realborn(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
diegwu01:
Abeg, I have gone through the letter 10 times,
Where was the kidnap plan in Dapchi stated in the letter?
if you ask me i would say the military left Dapchi to defend Maidugiri and Damaturu.
Probably the letter was written by Boko Haram undecided

My exact thoughts.

The Military toils daily for us since the advent of militancy and insurgency. We should encourage and not vilify them!
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by boogie2910: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
The girls would be found, that was just a plot to earn cheap credit in no distant time.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
doctokwus:
It's a poorly planned game by the cabal to boost Buhari's ratings going towards the elections after seeing that millions now know he is as incompetent and fraudulent as the worst we could have ever had.
The plan is to see those same girls rescued towards the end of the year but they planned it poorly and also didn't reckon with the fact that many Nigerians could see that the kidnap had all the hallmarks of a 2019 propaganda gimmick.
Cc Crownwealth019
Thanks bro for the mention, loads of thread on TINUBU was looking out for you to see if you will comment but didn't see any
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by swagagolic01(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Here, you have it...

Buhari is boko haram
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by macaranta(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Can someone point out to me what in that letter says that the military knew about the plans to kidnap the girls?
Very Stupid headline please.
The Intel was vague
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by Yankee101: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Defence intelligence dey work. Alot of times intelligence units work in naija. But oga kpata kpata no go gree deploy resources cos e go reduce how much e suppose chop
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by doctokwus: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Thanks bro for the mention, loads of thread on TINUBU was looking out for you to see if you will comment but didn't see any
Saw them.
I felt commenting further on a belittled politician like Tinubu is no longer worth it.
Someone that can still easily be used like Tinubu considering his political antecedents and how he was roundly belittled post 2015,is honestly not worthy of numerous comments.One comment was enough.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by Boss13: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:

Essentially, your mind is fixed on wailing, whichever way it ends. If they are rescued, it was stage managed, if they are not rescued, the govt is incomptent. Keep running from pillar to post because of 5 percent.

I think I agree with the poster’s narratives because prior to the kidnap, military checkpoints were evacuated. What was the need for the evacuation?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by KahlDrogo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:

Essentially, your mind is fixed on wailing, whichever way it ends. If they are rescued, it was stage managed, if they are not rescued, the govt is incomptent. Keep running from pillar to post because of 5 percent.
Yes. That is the mindset of we flat heads. We hate SR and know they publish only lies. But as far as their publication is against Buhari, we flat headed children of hate and anger will not mind believing them. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by kabrud: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Boss13:

I think I agree with the poster’s narratives because prior to the kidnap, military checkpoints were evacuated. What was the need for the evacuation?
So what is the noise about inability to rescue them since they are in their custody. A stage is just set to wail, whichever way it ends. All the dolts saying Buhari is a failure because he can't rescue the girls are the same idiots saying it is stage managed, how do they manage these conflicting views?

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by Obansy112(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
History repeating itself again, which ever way may God have mercy on us.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by darqly(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Can someone point out to me what in that letter says that the military knew about the plans to kidnap the girls?
Very Stupid headline please.

Not everything will be black and white in this life. This is why God gave us common sense to deduce. The memo called for high alert. How can you move an entire task force without contingency plans?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by charles2044: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Shakau will son release another video showing the new captured girls, boosting that they have all converted to. Islam and been married off.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by Bimpe29: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Many things are wrong. I weep for this country.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by nkemjacob2(m): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
diegwu01:
Abeg, I have gone through the letter 10 times,
Where was the kidnap plan in Dapchi stated in the letter?
if you ask me i would say the military left Dapchi to defend Maidugiri and Damaturu.
Probably the letter was written by Boko Haram undecided
if the military are not enough to guild the country they should employ more pple
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by 3kay945(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
ajebuter:
We already know...

The girls will be rescued two weeks to election to boost buharis chance in 2019.

So in as much as l sympathize with the victims and their loved ones, they should relax, their girls are political tools to use in achieving political victory in 2019

Shikena

They are girls bro, probably most be virgin. They won't return with full package. That am sure of sir.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by 3kay945(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
KahlDrogo:
Yes. That is the mindset of we flat heads. We hate SR and know they publish only lies. But as far as their publication is against Buhari, we flat headed children of hate and anger will not mind believing them. grin grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by PhevourofGod: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please help! I urgently need a job in Administrative or Academic field. I live in Lagos,
I have a degree in development related course, with over two years experience in administrative and academic fields.
reach me via mail. Christyhills06@gmail.com
Thanks all!
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by dele69: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by fadaonyenna(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:

shocked
Zombiesim
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:

So how did you arrive at this from the "leaked" letter? You say the DIA and the Military have the same mission, yet, you still ended flouting your logic. Or is it that DIA is under UN while Nigerian is under the Fed govt?

Did the DIA do their job or not?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by BafanaBafana: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
darqly:

Not everything will be black and white in this life. This is why God gave us common sense to deduce. The memo called for high alert. How can you move an entire task force without contingency plans?
The Intel was specific sir. 17 suicide bombers deployed to maiduguri and damaturu, pay attention to golf cars. It doesn't in anyway point to dapchi or abduction.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by kabrud: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Did the DIA do their job or not?
So the DIA is not under the same Buhari? Or the DIA is not interested in Buhari’s islamisation agenda?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by kabrud: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
fadaonyenna:

shocked
Zombiesim
You mean your present situation?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by CioAngels(f): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
It will be sad if these children are intentionally kidnapped again as did chibok girls to be used as collateral to win elections come 2019. If these girls are not brought before the elections it means some northerners are not human friendly because if Pa Ango Abdullai can ask herders to kill, then what difference will it make with this Dapchi girls?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by BluntBoy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Some hypocrites will believe this story because it indicts the military under Buhari but let the news be against Goodluck or men of God and you would see them calling Sahara Reporters unprintable names.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:

So the DIA is not under the same Buhari? Or the DIA is not interested in Buhari’s islamisation agenda?

That remains to be proven.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Paperwhite:
It's obvious to well discerning minds that the BH insurgency as a whole is a political charade that is seriously benefitting many people in the corridor of power @ a sad expense of precious lives.

I have a question to ask you?

Is the war in Afghanistan , or Iraq, or even Syria being prolonged by the West or Russia for its ? benefit?

One thing you Nigerians need to realise is that organizations like Boko are made up of brainwashed cultists. They are so brainwashed that even when they say they have changed, they have to be tested to see if they lie.

In Uganda...there is a group known as the Lord's Resistance Army. They claim to be Christians. They have been fighting since 1987. I doubt that the Ugandan govt,incompetent as it is....is funding them for the benefit of some people...on the contrary...they want to see an end to the whole crisis.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Buhari kidnapped those girls..

I have said before and I'm saying it again...Buhari kidnapped those girls.

They would be rescued just before Buhari declared for second tenure..That one na old trick na

When it was Chibok...you guys accused your opponents of staging the kidnap to disgrace GEJ.

Now that it is Dapichi....you guys are now saying that the govt is staging it to make itself popular.

Where to start?

1.The kidnap has shown the govt in a bad light...and has happened in an area where people support Bubu. Since Bubu cannot protect common girls...what does that do for votes in 2019 for the APC..

2.Boko would most certianly abuse those girls...and those girls would be returned damaged goods. Again...that makes 2019 harsh for Bubu....

3.Why can't we say that the PDP and the South staged the kidnapping so that it could win elections in 2019...after all, Azazi said that BOko haram is in PDP.....and we all know what happened to him next.

Simply put...Boko haram is not some blank political sheet that you can draw your picture on. They are a group of people...that, even if Nigeria becomes a totally Islamic country, with everyone praying 50 times a day....would still say that it is not good enough and head to the bush...and keep fighting.

There are many rebel groups in Africa, and around the world that are like Boko. Some have been there for over 50 years. And has America really finished dealing with Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc....

P.S...I am not a Buhari supporter. I am as disgusted with his govt for allowing this to happen, the same way that I was disgusted with the GEJ govt for allowing Chibok to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP / MD Faints In Court After Conviction For Subsidy Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.