Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) (29148 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene 

Reports gathered by Igbere TV correspondent have it that a farmer has been butchered by Fulani herdsmen at Akaeze in Ivo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

Our correspondent reports that trouble started when the farmer asked the Fulani herdsmen not to pass through his farm with their cows but herdsmen insisted and attacked the man with cutlass. 

Igbere TV learnt that the community is not far from the Governor's Uburu hometown in Ebonyi South.

Igbere TV recalls that his Excellency, Engr. David Nweze Umahi recently came back from peace meetings with farmers and herders in northern part of the country.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/430949/breaking-panic-as-fulani-herdsmen-butcher-a-farmer-in-ebonyi-state-graphic-photo/

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by EternalTruths: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Let me see the mouth the foolish Governor will use to tell the people not to deal with the Fulani Terrorist.

Just watch how the Igbos will rubbish his political career if he says pim to stop justice being served against the Fulani Terrorist.

Umahi, if you say pim to defend the Fulani Terrorist and his cows, your political career will be over and your family declared OSU.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Omeokachie: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
They want land in Ebonyi by fire by force.

Where is Umahi that has been galivanting all over the place with Buhari?

They want cattle colonies in Ebonyi. Make it happen or...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by EternalTruths: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Omeokachie:
They want land in Ebonyi by fire by force.

Where is Umahi that has been galivanting all over the place with Buhari?

They want cattle colonies in Ebonyi. Make it happen or...

I want to hear what that goat called Umahi will say.

Let him say pim about the matter in support of peace instead of justice and watch his family declared OSU.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by freeze001(f): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Umahi! Go and carry this man's farm and allocate to herdsmen o! Stupid governor!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Firefire(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
eyah............. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Let them try it in Aba and see fire for fire Umahi is a coward.

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by EternalTruths: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Firefire:
eyah............. embarassed

That Fulani Terrorist cows must be killed and barbeque for the community within a week.

Justice must be served.

21 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Africonji: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Umahi, see what you have caused?? angry angry We will surely respond. Mark my words.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by obalove(m): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Not again..
For god sake are these people humans??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by buskie13(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Shithole

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Praktikals(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Anything negative must be credited to fulani herdsmen. Even husby weh no fit service him wife engine will find a way to blame it on fulani herdsmen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by serverconnect(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
CHAI, SEE MY COUNTRY HAS TURN KILLINGS BY FULANI HERDSMEN

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Chiedu4Trump: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Praktikals:
Anything negative must be credited to fulani herdsmen. Even wife weh no fit service him wife engine will find a way to blame it on fulani herdsmen

The South gives the North Oil and Human Resource via NYSC.

All the North gives the South is violence via Fulani Herdsmen.

This is why we must leave you blood thirsty people

PS
No mention food from the North as we buy it, its not free.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by 1shortblackboy: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
I'm so angry I have nothing to say lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by id4sho(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lmao
Ojuku escaped to abidjan
Kanu escaped to Ghana
If I say C you say Cowardssss
when the see fulanis, they flee like the C they are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by paymentvoucher: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Believe this Herdsmen Story at your own peril

HERDSMEN ARE BOKOHARAM RELOADED

I Repeat! HERDSMEN ARE BOKOHARAM RELOADED

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Tb222(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
don't ask why he did it, the answer is on the thread below.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by tlops(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
The menace must stop if true. My Igbo people no give Fulani chance oh.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by lonelydora: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Time to say NO to these herders in South-East

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jesu!! So they don enter Ebonyi state... make them no near Abakaliki, na there my people dey o

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by powalez: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Fulani and killings are like 5 and 6. Pvc

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by PureMe01: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Praktikals:
Anything negative must be credited to fulani herdsmen. Even wife weh no fit service him wife engine will find a way to blame it on fulani herdsmen
lmao...I don die!!! gringrin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Angelawhite(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
angry a Fulani butchers Igbo with reckless abandon but when same Igbo cries for secession, the afonjas and their slave masters scream "crucify him, crucify him"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Germandude: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Believe me,southerners need independence from Fulani.well I blame Yoruba's for supporting and adding their votes to northerners to ensure buhari success.pls don't repeat it again. The Yoruba's I know are erudites,how come they support uneducated race to govern them.sooooo angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by win2kwire: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
Let them try it in Aba and see fire for fire Umahi is a coward.

They will do it in Aba and get away with it, no Southern Nigerian group is brave enough to confront mallams- not in the history of Nigeria!

Stop talking out your rectum things you cannot backup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cc Reelectbuhari abeg come follow put voice
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo) by Uthman75: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why u guys are accusing fulani always on ur criminal activities that is happening in ur area... Is it because Buhari is the presido dat is why u guys are creating ur criminal act and accusing some tribes on it..... It is so disgusting.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent / Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / I Paid N240,000 To Sleep In Hotel –burglar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.