Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/18 (611 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 28/02/2018 Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/18 by dallyemmy: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/18 by dallyemmy: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, February 28, 2018) - JOY TO THE WISE

1.Thank you, Father, for creating me in your image and likeness.

2.Thank you, Father, for the multitude of counsels, that you have made available for my guidance and success.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace to accept your commandments and to live by them, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me wisdom and understanding, and the grace to walk in your Will, in humility, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, establish my feet in your word that I may not be
carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight, deceit and cunningness of men, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let your Will and counsels prevail and override my personal Will and opinion, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to trust, fear and obey you in all things, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let your joy unspeakable flood my heart and let every source of sorrow dry up, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please give me the spirit of wisdom that will produce my desired joy in Jesus' Name.

11.Father, grant, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, the fullness of your joy, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNatio
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/18 by dallyemmy: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2018
Prayers for Wisdom
Thank God for His gracious promise to give wisdom generously to those who lack it. Claim that promise for yourself by asking Him for it in faith (James 1:5).

Acknowledge to God that fools always think their way is right, but a wise person listens to advice (Proverbs 12:15). Ask the Lord to help you to be humble and teachable, willing to ask for and receive counsel from others.

Pray that you would grow in wisdom as God defines it, and that you would humbly and wisely do good works. Ask Him to keep you from bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, and also from boasting and deceit, as those attributes are not characteristics of godly wisdom. Implore God to fill you with the wisdom from above – wisdom that is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere (James 3:13-17).

Confess to God your own responsibility to pay careful attention to how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Ask for His grace to keep you from foolishness, and to enable you to understand what the will of the Lord is (Ephesians 5:15-17).

Ask God to help you restrain your words and keep a cool spirit, as those are evidences of wisdom and understanding (Proverbs 17:27-28). Confess to the Lord any sinful tendencies in these areas.

Pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him, having the eyes of your heart enlightened, that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and the immeasurable greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His great might (Ephesians 1:16-19).

Acknowledge to God that while you desire wisdom, it’s not worth boasting about, and that you want to boast only in your knowledge of Him, growing in your understanding of His character as the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth (Jeremiah 9:23-24).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/18 by dallyemmy: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
WEDNESDAY 28TH February 2018 RCCG Fasting DAY 49

CONCLUDING PRAYERS
These are the prayer points from our Daddy Pastor E.A Adeboye concerning the 2018 Prayer and fasting for 2018 the first lap (Day 49). Lets all be watchful and prayerful, You need to pray to the Lord and He will hear our cry

1. Pray that as the heavens open over us, angels shall ascend with requests and descend with God’s packages. John 1:51

2. Pray that as the heavens open over us, the visions of God for individuals, corporately and for the land, shall be made clear and we will be
empowered to run with it. Ezek. 1:1, Acts 26:19

3. By faith, lift up your hands and begin to thank God for revival of your prayer life and your testimonies.

4. Appreciate God for answers granted to your all our prayers

5. Pray all manners of prayers of thanksgiving and praises for all He has done

(1) (Reply)

Can You Believe In Religion And At The Same Time Accept Scientific Fact?....... / Christians Only Please! / Do You Ever Think About How Christians Normalized The Genocide And Mass Murders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.