Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari (975 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) / Buhari’s Age, Health Situation Has Slowed Down Pace Of … – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by ureportsAbuja: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari
-
While acknowledging the slow pace of government, President Buhari threw the blame for his inability to move the wheels of progress faster to the previous administration and to the National assembly. In his words, “I must acknowledge that the pace of government has not met the expectations of many within our Party. But few of us knew or appreciated the depth of the hole when we took office. Thus we spent the last two years digging the country out of the mess we met. Furthermore, the stand-off between the Executive and the National Assembly slowed the process of government. We are working hard to resolve the differences so that the country can move forward”.
-
http://247ureports.com/national-assembly-slowed-progress-president-buhari/
Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by buhariguy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra should also be blame for taking side with corruption
Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by EzeCanada: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Next to blame is Aisha Buhari and dza other room/ kitchen cabinet crew...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Always blaming people...

What kind of a failure is this?

Are you not tired of blaming? Take responsibility you slimy old calf!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by CharleyBright(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lord Have Mercy on this Clueless calamity of a President.
How did Nigeria end up with this Failure?
A man that blames everything and everyone except his incompetence.
Next, he will blame Nigerians for his ineptitudes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by chuksjuve(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
What can separate buhari and blames!!

Always blaming even when he ought to take responsibility..

Hian!!

I never see this kind blamer before ooooo

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by Liliyann(f): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Buhari and blame game na 5&6
Always looking for people to blame for his ineptness
Not even one positive thing he can point to since he became a president
This mistake called buhari must not be repeated come next election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by gurunlocker: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why do this guy always blame others for his misfortune? He has never for once blame himself!
Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by JideAmuGiaka: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin Cowhari and his 24 elders are stupid.

Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by JideAmuGiaka: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra should also be blame for taking side with corruption

While Afonjas should be blamed for poisoning him thinking that Osibande will take over.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by DrRasheed: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
They frustrate every govt efforts to development. How I wish that jet mistakenly bombard them instead of IDPs.
Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by Kemperor: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blame the National Assembly for your sons's accident...
Blame them for your trip to England...

Blame Nigerians for making you go slow...

Blame Nigeria for your clueless mind...

Blame Temperancy International for telling you the truth you tried to bury so Nigerians won't know...

Blame Nigerians for making you claim that Boko Haram has been defeated..

Blame National Assembly for record breaking fuel scarcity after lying to have stopped subsidy which is still paid secretly with tax payers money...

Blame National Assembly for making you lose foreign investors... Meanwhile they they left because of your nonsense and useless executive policies...

Blame Nigerians for poverty in the country... Something you are used to because of your wicked believe in Alimajiri and poverty...

Blame the world for making the country useless in the International Arena... A laughing stock and a shithole...

Blame the National Assembly for making you and your cabal to ruin the Nation..

This old man with no wisdom should better than the National Assembly because if not for them, he and his cabal would have destroyed the Nation...

People don't know that the National Assembly is the only Arm of Government making sure things work for this country... If not for the National Assembly, Buhari would have destroyed this country...

The good and intelligent people can never forget this famous quote; "An attack on Boko Haram is an attack against the North"***

Thank God for the National Assembly

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by buhariguy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
Why do this guy always blame others for his misfortune? He has never for once blame himself!
yes you're right,

I blame myself for not being corrupt and to always be honest is the crime i committed against humanity.
Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Buhari is as useless as TINUBU

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by progress69: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Buhari is as useless as TINUBU

U go deactivate your account again as u did in 2015. Lol
Shame nor dey catch u?
Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by gebest: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
I tot you said PDP before, now is National Assembly, hmmm, Buhari, stop blaming people for your failure.
Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
I blame all Nairalanders especially the wailers and haters of this Buhari's government for the poor performance in office because of your constant bashing, insults and terrible names you gave to Mr President. Names such as slowpoke, President Buhari, snail, baba go slow, just to mention a few, will eventually get a grip with the poor man and prevent him from delivery expected results.

Hail baba Buhari from henceforth and see the dividends of his hardwork in no distant time at all.
Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
PMB, Please dont worry, we dey with you.

We know that you have so many enemies trying so hard to rubbish you, all because you are trying to make Nigeria a better, safe, corrup free country.

MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH SIR.
Re: National Assembly Slowed My Progress – President Buhari by oloriooko(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
He will soon blame his joystick for it's enormous size which resulted in slowing him down grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 11 Trucks Loaded With Boko Haram Enters Dapchi / BREAKING: Bukola Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race / Kogi Governor Won't Come Back In 2019 - Deputy Senate President -dr. Ike Ekewere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.