Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State (42996 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by Litmus: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
naso my friend Chibuzo stupidly and cowardly died and leave his parents childless and linage closed... before he died we have an argument, I asked him why will you die for a region that didn't care about your existence... any southern die in this man made war died a coward... Nigeria is not worth to die for

Stating Nigeria is not worth dying for is a little like stating that a burning house is not worth dying for. You may have a point if you place your life above material things such as houses or cars but your point becomes a little less certain if people are in the house as it burns. Nigeria is just the name for and area of land. He died in the attempt to safeguard the lives of people on the land including those of his parents.

In some ways you don t even need to be Nigerian to lay down your life for Nigerians. This is the attitude that drove many from comfortable lives in Europe and all over the world to go fight for the innocents of Iraq and Syria against Isis.The soldiers of this post are all noble warriors, we salute them and honour their parents.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by Gbless86: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
#l'm still waiting for liar Mohammed air his boss take on Boko Haram defeat... Smh. Deir Dad well well.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by Mandrake007(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is so sad because Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by winfy11(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Book haram has been technically defeated tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by brookz: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
R I P to the dearly departed.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by EASY39(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
KEVIND:
More grace to our gallant soldiers. R.I.P to our soldiers who lost their lives fighting to keep this country safe. Meanwhile, the sudden increase in Boko Haram attack should be looked into properly. Does it have anything to do with the $1billion requested by the Federal Govt to fight insurgency? just thinking aloud.
YES ,everything Was Cause By Fg,imagin Our Goverment Negotiate With terrorist,they pay a huge money to BH to free chibok girls batch in batch,now fg annouce to use $1b to fight terrorism,won't they collect their share.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by ufuosman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rip to the dead
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by oloshelu1: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
RIP
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by ngcars(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
RIP
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by gidgiddy: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Their python dancing days are over.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by Witnes: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
D way bokoharam killed our army is much and too painful. Yet they brag winning d war on BH
So sad C young blood died without a cogent reason of war but of useless BH
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by opomulero101(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Evablizin:
RIP TO THEM.
Boko haram killing gallant soldiers like fowls,i feel for their family, they died for a shíthole country.

They died so u can sleep wit ur two eyes closed.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by nonhuman(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2018
u guys are not even seeing what am seeing they are all southerners as usual they good at sambisa and northerners are good for a safe heaven in the south
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by orimola(m): 12:51am On Feb 28, 2018
Rip sir, how life can be sometimes cruel, just remembering how we work together for close to 7yrs from Jaji kaduna to Abuja. but now u are no more rip gallant hero.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by gozzlin: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Please the Nigerian army should stop posting South southerners and South easterners to fight boko haram.

They should post only soldiers of northern extraction as well as soldiers from south West, since they are the ones that voted for Buhari.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by adecz: 4:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Buhari has achieved nothing.

Security..... Zero

Economy.... Zero minus.

Anti corruption fight..... Zero

Staff welfare..... Zero

Nepotism...... 95%

Competency as leader... 8%

Health status... 15%

Petroleum ministership... 7%

Cabinet performance... 11%

Affinity & empathy for herdsmen... 97%

Cluelessness....... 95%
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by kistone(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:
RIP angry
rest in peace dear brothers, i knw is not yet ur time but you die tru government carelessness and failure.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by kistone(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Two Nigerian soldiers were killed and some others were injured following an attack by Boko Haram militants in Borno state. The attack on Monday happened as soldiers were travelling between the towns of Biu and Damboa.

“Our men fell into an ambush by Boko Haram terrorists while on their way to Damboa from Biu,” a military officer told AFP. “They fought the terrorists and we lost two men in the fight.”A military vehicle was also seized in the attack, he added.

A gallant soldier identified as captain Polycarp was killed alongside other soldiers

About eight soldiers are said to be missing, while three others were injure.

The injured soldiers have been moved to a medical facility in Biu for treatment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-soldiers-attacked-by-boko-haram-on-damboa-road-in-borno-state.html
rest in peace dear
brothers, i knw is not yet
ur time but you die tru
government carelessness
and failure
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by mkuattah6191(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Boko haram no de end see all dis men are gon
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by mike1994reds: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:
quote author=mike1994reds post=65422041]
Mumu, what you don't know is that if everyone decides to stay away from the job, the government would pass the law mandating certain people to join the forces and you could be one of them. Go and ask males above 18years in North korea. Appreciate them!!

If you really know your stuff like you claim, you be knowledgeable enough to address every reply on the forums as an opinion and with sense of decency. It is all of your elders that are mumu.
What is the sense of decency and modesty in you tagging patriotic citizens serving their fatherland land with their life, as wasting their existence, that's is such a ridiculous opinion and lacks any iota of knowledge nor wisdom
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by mike1994reds: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:
quote author=mike1994reds post=65422041]
Mumu, what you don't know is that if everyone decides to stay away from the job, the government would pass the law mandating certain people to join the forces and you could be one of them. Go and ask males above 18years in North korea. Appreciate them!!

If you really know your stuff like you claim, you be knowledgeable enough to address every reply on the forums as an opinion and with sense of decency. It is all of your elders that are mumu.
How do you think the families of those who have lost loved in tge force would view your opinion??
Once again sir, you are a MUMU for such opinion. Use your head not your mouth next time before voicing out opinions.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
4kDdullard:
You are the one insane if not you would know that it's not worth dying for a shithole country with a shithole president and zombie.
Tell all your family members to go die for a shithole country no one gives a hoot about them but believe you me the day it happens your insanity will leave you.

Who told you I live in Nigeria mo'r'on ?
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by 4kDdullard: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bluetooth2:

Who told you I live in Nigeria mo'r'on ?
Half wit, I don't fuckin care if you live in the space, that's your damn business cus you don't fuckin know me and vice versa. My point is that it is not worth dyin for a shithole country.Period!
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by killsmith(f): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
They constantly push soldiers from the south to the battlefield and the fulani soldiers to protect the cows. The plan is to use this boko haram to decimate a portion of our sons until we become uncomfortable with letting our sons joining the army.....

Hence the army will be for the fulanis only.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2018
4kDdullard:
Half wit, I don't fuckin care if you live in the space, that's your damn business cus you don't fuckin know me and vice versa. My point is that it is not worth dyin for a shithole country.Period!

You here ranting like a mofo. Go get yourself a job twerp.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State by ogunwale111(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
see this stuff is so painful they have family o when our soldiers capture Boko haram dey will still release dem on order why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race / The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.