Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) (37581 Views)

Drake's Bluetooth Toilet (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Photo Of Lady Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet (photos) / Actor Charles Okocha Drinking, Singing And Defecating Inside Toilet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by tunjibadosnen: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Chei Fulani herdsmen God punish you o

haba, are you from Benue state or what has the story got to do with Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Welrez(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cassie74:

Interested too... What and what are you buying pls
My research turned up the use of kerosene, petrol and ilk. Flushing the toilet with them is actually effective in getting rid of creepers and rodents.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Welrez(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
jc4real:

Bro these measures you are about to take are in order.But i think it is best to go to the root of the problem namely: broken pipes, exposed soak away and any other openings through which snakes can find their way into your toilet/home, instead of preparing for battle whenever u want to visit the toilet.

The toilet is supposed to be a comfort zone not a war zone. grin
You are right and we have fixed all pipes and leakages to avoid stories that touch the heart.

1 Like

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by jonadaft: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol. Why should I doubt it? I believe everything in the Bible, no matter how ridiculous it might sound.
Then

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by castino(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
if snake enta ma room..as a sharp guy na to buy am cold gulder bcus i no sey b4 he comot he go surely drop something.. 36milla no b seresere
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by CoolKizzy(m): 2:26am On Feb 28, 2018
this is unlike Nairaland... no one has defined the nomenclature of the snake. is it venomous or not?
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Cassie74: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2018
Welrez:
My research turned up the use of kerosene, petrol and ilk. Flushing the toilet with them is actually effective in getting rid of creepers and rodents.

Not bad...just hate the smell of kerosene.. Cheers
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by METEORICQUAN(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2018
snakes and toilet sha. I wonder why snakes are found in toilet. recently, our neighbor help killed a snake in the toilet
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by greatcrown: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2018
I think he needs to find out how the snake got into the WC or his apartment in the first place!
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:43am On Feb 28, 2018
I never allow Hypo Bleach and Izal run out stock in my toilet. Always pouring the mixture in the toilet especially as i want to leave the house. Always close the toilet cover.

These creatures crawl from the suckaway pipe line into the WC then inside the house.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
thesicilian:
Close call. I still don't know why Noah allowed snakes and mosquitoes into the ark.

mosquitoes, flies and snakes are beneficial to us and the ecosystem
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oh! My lalasticlala, where are u, food Don don

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi With Her Mother And Sisters (Photo) / Lola, My Woman Crush - Peter Okoye / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out For International Women’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.