Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE FAQ! - 09082964145 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE FAQ! - 09082964145 (1935 Views)

UNILAG Distance Learning Part Time Admission 2023/2024 Form Updates / UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) FAQs - 09082964145 / UNILAG Distance Learning Institute Admission Form 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE FAQ! - 09082964145 by EmceeExquisite1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE FAQ!

1. Question: Please tell me about UNILAG DLI?

Answer: UNILAG Distance Learning
Institute (DLI) is a distance programme designed for mature minds and the programme is very flexible for working class with busy schedules. Lectures hold Saturdays from morning till evening, with a minimum lectures in three Saturdays in a month. The examination’s comes up once in every year, November for year 400 level – 600 level and December 100 level – 300 level students (all things being equal) and the examination span for two weeks. Little wonder, your school fee covers hostel accommodation during examinations to ease studying, access first hand and timely information during Examination.

2. Question: Can I obtain the DLI form now?

Answer: Yes! Contact 09082964145.

3. Question: Please how much is the Dli form?

Answer: #17,500.

4. Question: When is the DLI form closing?

Answer: Not stated yet, but from the previous years the form might last till mid year and this might interest you to know that DLI management’s have a specific number of students they admits yearly. Which is the determinant to the elongation of the form sales.

5. Question: Please what are the available courses in UNILAG DLI 2017/18 and duration of each courses?

Answer

• Public Administration (5years)

• Business Administration (5years)

• Accounting (5years)

• Economics (5years)

• Science Education Courses (6years)

– Mathematics Education
– Chemistry Education
– Physics Education
– Biology Education

6. Question: Please what are the basic requirements for DLI UNILAG?

Answer:
1. Original Testimonial (Primary/Secondary)

2. Birth certificate/sworn affidavit that pre dates the
admission advertisement

3. Original O`level Certificate and any other qualifications

4. Marriage certificates and
news paper classification that
pre dates the admission
advertisement (Married female
only)

5. Applicants for Distance
Learning Institute programme
shall not be less than 21 years of age.

7. Question: what is the O’level requirements and do they accept two sittings?

Answer: Five (5) credits in O’level either NECO, WAEC, GCE or any
equivalents can enroll for this programme, two sittings is also considered.

8. Question: Can I use my HND certificate to apply for direct entry in DLI?

Answer: Holders of HND with at least Upper Credit
will be eligible for admissions at enhanced
entry level to start from 300 level, which must be institutions of learning, known to the senate with a minimum of upper credit can apply to start from 300 level.

9. Question: How much is UNILAG DLI school fee?

Answer: DLI school fee is not fixed most especially for new entrant, but the fee ranges from #120,000 – #140,000.

10. Question: Is installment payments allowed in UNILAG DLI?

Answer: As far as I know, NO! Installment is not allowed, but we are hoping for the best.

11. Question: How sure is DLI Admission?

Answer: Very sure like heaven, mostly in favour of early bird registrations.

12. Question: Is UNILAG DLI graduate permitted to serve I.e go for NYSC?

Answer: No, The only thing they give for now is exemption letter from NYSC.

13. Is the DLI Certificate going to carry DLI on it or only UNILAG?

Answer: We are from the Faculty of Distance Learning Institute. So the certificate will read University of Lagos, faculty of Distance Learning Institute.

Note: This UNILAG DLI Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is compile by Exquisite Business Empire, For enquiry about Unilag DLI or registration kindly call our seasoned customer care representative on 09082964145, whatsapp: 08158942445 or write to us via email to talk2exquisitebusiness@gmail.com for updates on all unilag programmes please subscribe to our newsletter on www.exquisitebusinessempire. or join Exquisite Business Empire Group on whatsapp with just a click on this link https:///HGmGEf4pPDlEtidkwI4rc2 for first hand information on the go. Wish you all the very best.

(1) (Reply)

I Sincerely Recommend Every Higher Institution Students To Get This Book. / New N-power Salary Structure: How You Will Get Paid As Beneficiary / 2008/2009 Oduduwa Scholarship Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.