Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied (37600 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer, George Nabbed By Immigration In Thailand / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra / Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by Landlord123: 1:41am On Feb 28, 2018
How will a stranger come into an unknown area just to pass the nigth in a hotel and go back the second day without doing any business survey and u stil gave him 5000 cos u are a chrïstïan u that ïs coming from business trip how come u are stil having that plenty cash with u to give out
Now u are going back with 35k

Oya minus ur T fair from that ur 35k how much go remain . Bros take time o

1 Like

Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 28, 2018
PART TWO

Coming Soon

Something Fishy

Can you tell this honorable court of public opinion what transpired between the two of you on the night you purportedly logded in the same hotel and the compelling reason that made you dish out 5k to him even without knowing him abinitio?

I put it to you that the 5k you parted ways with may be a gratification for a surreptitious and illegitimate service rendered while hibernating in that dinghy theatre of desire and not an expression of your religious duties. I am constrained to use my educated guess to beleive that you reneged on certain agreed terms hence the outrage by your supposed "benefactor", which premeditated his resort to using the highly corrupt and malleable men of Nig. paramilitary force to draw some blood. Your claims lack merit and on that score, I pray Your Lordship to expressly confine this matter to the trash can in order to spare the time of this honorable court.

Me Lord, there would be no further questions in the interim until .........
Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by ignatiuschinedu(m): 2:14am On Feb 28, 2018
The story is fake.....how can he nt hv hundred thousand in his account as a business man....
Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:09am On Feb 28, 2018
jmichael259:

i dey tell you. Just hire ur own armed men and have ur justice
na d final solution be dis
if na me na to enter university go hire cultist track d custom officials down
dem go produce d bruno guy plus my money plus 500% interest
Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by Emmahunk(m): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Op, how factual is this story to you? A man who was coming to Nigeria for the first time to open a bakery came without documents and you helped him to beg at the Immigration desk. Suddenly, he followed you to Uyo and without any form of inquiry about the business he came to set up, he decided to go back to Cameroun and even had to beg you for N5k. Yet you were not suspicious and gave him because you are a Christian. Guy, when, you tell us what happened, I can now talk on the brutality aspect. However, I still wonder how your injury was only on your buttocks. Not even a mark on your back or face. Guy, you can lie o. Who paid you to tarnish the image of the officers? Abeg waka pass
Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by dobiakor: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Even my grand father will tell u, don't follow same route to ur home.
U ve given him the 5k to transport home, allow him to go.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by delishpot: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2018
O ti e le. That small cane naim you go rent hospital bed come set nyansh like person wey fire burn? grin grin grin Tomorrow you go begin shout man is superior to women. Shior! go ask your good mama wetin she go through for labour room yet after she come out she no rest until she dies. She no pose nyansh or vagina up grin grin grin grin you no even fit endure this small pain.
Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by jmichael259(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
na d final solution be dis
if na me na to enter university go hire cultist track d custom officials down
dem go produce d bruno guy plus my money plus 500% interest

na to also break their hands and legs so dem go retire and no fit do am to others
Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
jmichael259:

na to also break their hands and legs so dem go retire and no fit do am to others
good to know i have like minds if it ever comes to that level
citizens need to mobilise and form defense associations to counter these armed robbers
Re: Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied by samson07(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
This story not sounding real, why not go to the nearest police station and report this matter to the DPO. Am sure they can help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad To Resist ATMA Arrest In Awka, Anambra State / Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) / RRS Arrests Man Who Hugs His Victims Before Stealing Their Phones (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.