Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

PHOTOS: Actor Williams Uchemba Flaunts His New Crib - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Actor Williams Uchemba Flaunts His New Crib (594 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Inside Davido's New 400 Million Naira Banana Island Mansion | Obo's New Crib / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

PHOTOS: Actor Williams Uchemba Flaunts His New Crib by emmalezdigital: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2018

The former child actor now a representative in UN Youth General Assembly Williams Uchemba in USA. Just flaunted his new crib online via his facebook page few minutes ago.

Read what he wrote below.

MY NEW CRIB!!! Ladies and Gentlemen… still in the first quarter of the year and God’s faithfulness keeps increasing everyday..So since I’m not yet married this is going to be for me, myself and I…Let’s get to work with Furnishing… #JesusisKing #seekfirstGodsKingdom

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/27/photos-actor-williams-uchemba-flaunts-new-crib/

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Actor Williams Uchemba Flaunts His New Crib by lalasticlala(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2018

(1)

Woman Bath Husband Penis With Acid After He Impregnated Her Best Friend / Is Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Now In Romantic Relationship? (WATCH VIDEO) / Di’ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.