Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

God's Voice In Your Head - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Voice In Your Head (994 Views)

How To Hear God Voice / Pastor Pushing Your Head; Hoping You Fall? / My Parents Wants To Hear God's Voice Before I Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Voice In Your Head by jagunlabi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2010
I'd like to inform people here, especially religious folks, that there is technology available now that can put voices in your head without any other person hearing this voice except you. This low frequency(LF) sounds are already in use in the mainstream. This tech is already deployed by the advertising industry in some drinks rending machines on the streets of USA. If you place yourself in the right spot in front of the machine, you will hear the advertsing directly in your head, bypassing your hearing organs.

So, y'all be very careful when you are hearing voices in your heads and interpreting them as heavenly voices of God, or whatever. The technology is already out there and in use.
Re: God's Voice In Your Head by UyiIredia(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
Will check it out. I see where you are coming from. Voices in the head = God, when LF sounds = voices in the head, then voices in the head not = God. But the question is who listens and observes, or hear and not take note of such voices.You can't point at the brain because the origin of the relationship between interconnected parts of the brain which is the tool for hearing isn't the result of undirected matter. It's unfortunate I end with the bolded assertion, indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Family Radio: Declares The End Of The World On 10/21/2011 / The State Of The Religious Section: / Correcting The Misconception,misrepresentation & Misinterpretation Of The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.