Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

How Can I Get NCC About Unwarranted Deduction From Airtel - Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Get NCC About Unwarranted Deduction From Airtel - Photos (486 Views)

Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. / How To Borrow Credit From Airtel In Nigeria – Extra Credit Code / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get NCC About Unwarranted Deduction From Airtel - Photos by Rikidony(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
guys pls I need your help on how to get the Nigerian Communication Commission, (NCC), about the unwarranted deduction of my credit by Airtel.

have been experiencing this deductions for month for some delluded services I never subscribe for.

have contacted their customer care severally but all have got are promise upon promise of the stoppage of the said services, after a day or two the said deductions returns with more charges.

more painful is that am at liberty to unsubscribe for the services after the deductions have occurred, but I can't effect such changes before the deductions even when a message is being sent.

the last one today is one Hausa services which language I can't even speak nor understand

pls help a brother as I can't drop this sim due to its importance and link with my business or should I port to other network.

cc lalasticlala help out

Re: How Can I Get NCC About Unwarranted Deduction From Airtel - Photos by Rikidony(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: How Can I Get NCC About Unwarranted Deduction From Airtel - Photos by wintergold(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rikidony:
dial 622, toll free from any line
Re: How Can I Get NCC About Unwarranted Deduction From Airtel - Photos by wintergold(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Alot of Nigerians are going through horrible nightmares from their service provider and are helpless since they have none to turn to. we pay for services, and expect more from our network but we receive less for what we pay for. information, they say is power; how may of us know that NCC (Nigerian communications communication) is a regulatory body in charge of communications in Nigeria? NCC is ready to receive any request, complaint or issue relating to your network, either by calling their call center on 622, free of charge or via their website www.ncc.gov.ng whether is unsolicited credit deductions, irrelevant vas service, poor network provision, etc; just call ncc call center on 622 free of charge and they will take up the matter on your behalf. your network provider has limited time to respond to resolve your issue in order not to be indicted! why not call 622 today and resolve any issue with your network provider? ( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) 1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9.9$ Get The IP68 Mobile Phone here! share a real discount you may need. / How To Browse With Iphone / Latest Hot 6 Pro Update, Share Your Update Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.