Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics (803 Views)

You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo / "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by JideAmuGiaka: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
;DDetails later grin

1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by loveth360(f): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Boko haram is northern business,take it or leave it.
Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by JideAmuGiaka: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
usba I can see you grin
Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by Penalty82(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol, op are you a brother to pointzerom?

Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by chuksjuve(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
What happened to intensifying efforts to rescue them..

What are you investigating again?

Why are we like this?

Lives are at stake here and you are talking about elders doing investigation..
Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by 12submarine(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Penalty82:
Lol, op are you a brother to pointzerom?
I thought it was just me that noticed it. The nigga seems to operate several usernames to which he switches alternately thereby remaining glued to this forum. And he goes around claiming to be a very successful busy man. It is most likely he counts the time he spends on the forum as success.
Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by Penalty82(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
12submarine:

I thought it was just me that noticed it. The nigga seems to operate several usernames to which he switches alternately thereby remaining glued to this forum. And he goes around claiming to be a very busy successful man. It is most likely he counts the time he spends on the forum as a success.

Honestly he makes trouble like pointzerom.
Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by 12submarine(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Penalty82:

Honestly he makes trouble like pointzerom.
I went to check his previous posts, the nigga has multiple usernames and he switches alternately. I doubt if he is engaged in anything meaningful. It seems he also operates jumpandpas. I really pity the guy, though not as if my condition is satisfactory anyway.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by jumpandpas(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
12submarine:

I went to check his previous posts, the nigga has multiple usernames and he switches alternately. I doubt if he is engaged in anything meaningful. It seems he also operates jumpandpas. I really pity the guy, though not as if my condition is satisfactory anyway.

What's this one saying?
Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by 12submarine(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

What's this one saying?
The person asking knows the answer better than the one he asked.
Jideamugiaka
Jumpandpas
Pontzerom and many other more running concurrently.
Too much for a "successful" business man.
Have you gotten the visa for your next Dubai vacation or not required as usual? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See The Faces And Profiles Of Senatorial Aspirants In Kogi East / U.k To Build Prison In Lagos To Help Transfer Prisoners In Uk Back To Nigeria / Ambode Throws A Party Just To "Commission" Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.