Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay (486 Views)

I’m Not The Only Corrupt Person, Stop Witch-hunting Me, Saraki Tells EFCC / President Muhamad Buhari Is The Most Corrupt Person In Nigeria!!! / President Muhamad Buhari Is The Most Corrupt Person In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by Ecstasy154(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, PACAC, Prof. Itse Sagay, SAN, has declared that he prefers to work alone on a task than work with corrupt people.

He asserted that before someone could speak against corruption, such persons must purge themselves of the vice.

He made this assertion at a Dialogue of Organs of Government on Reform of Justice Sector and Campaign Against corruption, jointly organised by PACAC and the Federal Ministry of Justice, with the theme: ‘The imperative of cooperation of arms of government in a democratic dispensation’.

Speaking at the event, which held on Tuesday, Sagay insisted that paying lip service to the fight against corruption ridiculed the whole exercise, but pointed out that a repentant corrupt person was welcomed to join the fight against graft.

According to Sagay, “Fighting corruption cannot be lip service. You cannot be corrupt and be talking against corruption, it ridicules the whole exercise and the spirit of that struggle.

“And so we should purge ourselves of corruption so that we can stand on firm ground to speak. Some might have been corrupt in the past but if you purge yourselves then you are welcome. It ridicules the whole process when we see people waxing lyrical on anti-corruption whereas behind them, they have huge load of assets and other things which they corruptly acquired.

“So, collaboration and cooperation is essential because we need each other in order to succeed. But I think I will rather work alone than work with a corrupt person who is not sincere and is just making a fool of the whole country whilst preaching like a pastor about corruption.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/27/rather-work-alone-corrupt-person-sagay/

Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sagay, licking Buhari's bum bum since 1984
Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
This man is crazy grin
Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by 4kDdullard: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
We will not take this, why are you attacking our idol indirectly? Ewedu eaters, afonjas pigs, fulani slaves and yolubar muslims over to you.
Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by obaataaokpaewu: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Has he resigned yet? Or he's one of the people blaming Okonjo Iweala and Obasanjo for TI rating?
Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by doctokwus: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yet you are working with president Buhari that failed to declare his full assets,unlike a Yar'Adua,that hired 78 SANS to defend his wasc certificate,that employed and still employing corrupt individuals like Kyari,Dambazzau,Buratai,Fashola,Amaechi,DSS boss,former SGF.
You are still working for a president that ordered the recall of criminal Maina,etc.
This Sagay must be suffering from the same senile dementia that's afflicting Buhari
Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by Paperwhite(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yet Sagay is gleefully in league with an endemically corrupt government filled with people have moral burden.Ewu gambia.
Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by femolacqua(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is this man throwing us lamba or what?
Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by Sprumbabafather: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Can't someone gag this loquacious man?

Must he sing all day long?
Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by princepeter566: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
I think what he really meant by " purge yourself " is....... if you are corrupt, simply decamp to APC and becomes holy
Re: I Rather Work Alone Than With A Corrupt Person – Sagay by princepeter566: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
I think what he really meant by " purge yourself " is....... if you are corrupt, simply decamp to APC and becomes holy

(1) (Reply)

Reps To Override Buhari On Peace Corps Bill, Nine Others / Do You Think 'KARMA' Is Coming Upon Nigeria Politicians? / Nigeria’s Military Is Suffering From A Crises Of Strategy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.