Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Fix Can’t Connect To Camera On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Can’t Connect To Camera On Android Phones (1660 Views)

Android: “camera Is Not Working, Can’t Connect To Camera” See Possible Solutions / Android: “Camera Is Not Working, Can’t Connect To Camera” See Possible Solutions / My Tecno H6 Says "Can't Connect To Camera" Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Can’t Connect To Camera On Android Phones by Sabandra(f): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
How To Fix Can’t Connect To Camera On Android Phones

Have you ever can’t connect to camera issue on your andriod device if yes then this post is for you.
This error is common on Android devices regardless of the phone type, be it Samsung, Gionee, Xiaomi, Tecno, Infinix amongst others. This problem is mostly caused by other applications running in the background.
The “Can’t Connect To Camera” error on Android phones can be fixed in two possible methods. I will be showing you some tips to fix the error.

[li]• Just reboot your Android phone. It should be fixed. But if it doesn’t fix it, try method two.[/li]

Method Two
• Go To Phone Settings>Apps> Swipe left to All
• Scroll down to Camera and tap on it
Now tap on Clear Data and tap Force Stop
• You can now open your Camera without any error.

Source: https://www.tipsrush.com/2018/02/how-to-fix-cant-connect-to-camera-on-android-phones/

Re: How To Fix Can’t Connect To Camera On Android Phones by greatnaija01: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
factory reset o

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Can’t Connect To Camera On Android Phones by Sabandra(f): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
factory reset o

You can also make use of that method, but its not advice able cause you will loose your phone data's and files just for camera error.

Read more: https://www.tipsrush.com/2018/02/how-to-fix-cant-connect-to-camera-on-android-phones/

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo Z6 Anyone? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #45,000 / Urgent!!! Whatsapp Has Banned My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.