Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Recommend Me A Wifey! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Recommend Me A Wifey! (16515 Views)

Wifey Needed! / I Am Looking For A Wifey / Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by OgidiBoy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hisssssssssssssssss

Why are you hissing like a pregnant woman nah sad sad
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Pweety4me(f): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Why are you hissing like a pregnant woman nah sad sad
shocked How did u know dat i am pregnant? lipsrsealed
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by OgidiBoy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^ As long as it's not mine I'm happy. And if for some reason you decide to pin it on me then you have to get rid of it and fast angry angry angry angry

*** just kidding ooooo!!! abortion is murder***
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Pweety4me(f): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
OgidiBoy:

^^^ As long as it's not mine I'm happy. And if for some reason you decide to pin it on me then you have to get rid of it and fast angry angry angry angry

*** just kidding ooooo!!! abortion is murder***

Ehen so u showed me your true colours ehn? cheesy

How can i pin it on?don't u think dat would be crazy? shocked since we never chuk b4. . . undecided tongue

We'll i had no intention of letting u know but since u do we'll u do. . .i don't want u 2 come around me anymore my baby daddy/fionce will be around so thanx 4 your co-operation have a nice day chow!
cool
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by OgidiBoy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ehen so u showed me your true colours ehn? cheesy

How can i pin it on?don't u think dat would be crazy? shocked since we never chuk b4. . . undecided tongue

We'll i had no intention of letting u know but since u do we'll u do. . .i don't want u 2 come around me anymore my baby daddy/fionce will be around so thanx 4 your co-operation have a nice day chow!
cool

You just kidding right ? shocked shocked shocked I was just playing ohhhh I swear sad sad sad
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Pweety4me(f): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2010
We'll all of dat doesn't matter anymore i meant wat i said so i'll advise u 2 take dis gracefully & move on. smiley
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by na2day2(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2010
nellaluv:

another unknown wife shocked cheesy ,lol.
@na2day your reputation for womanizing is indisputable. I understand y peeps like ogidiboy is jealous of your skillz, please teach them the basics of womanology and flirtation grin grin

me womanize? no ooooo, i dont even know what that is, in fact, u r the only woman in my life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by ElRazur: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2010
@p4m

What is with all these weirdo fonts and colour combination? Why are you trying so hard to be different? Gosh, imagine all the trouble you go through. First you make a post, then change the fonts, then the colour before you press reply. Nah wah o.

Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Odunnu: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2010
Hw was ur nyt pal?
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by daduke2k(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2010
Y u ask me nah? *cries*
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Odunnu: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2010
Y r u cryin honey?
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by daduke2k(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2010
U no ask me hw my nyt dey. *sniffs*
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Odunnu: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2010
I'm so sorry swtheart.It was a slip of thought.
Hw was ur nyt?answr sharp shrp b4 dat big headed ElRazur come here come pursue us.
Oya no cry again,u hear.
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Odunnu: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2010
I'm so sorry swtheart.It was a slip of thought.
Hw was ur nyt?answr sharp shrp b4 dat big headed ElRazur come here come pursue us.
Oya no cry again,u hear.
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by daduke2k(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2010
*wipes eyez* nw u doin like my odunnu, my nyt waz rough. I arrivd PHC and twaz rainin catz and dawgz. B4 i got 2 d place waz goin i waz fully drenchd. Bt al d same twaz gud. Hw waz urz?
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Odunnu: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2010
Mine was kool.Thnx.
Do u stay in d gardn city?
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Pweety4me(f): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2010
ElRazur:

@p4m

What is with all these weirdo fonts and colour combination? Why are you trying so hard to be different? Gosh, imagine all the trouble you go through. First you make a post, then change the fonts, then the colour before you press reply. Nah wah o.

Lolz am i complaining? cheesy so gba re o. . . tongue wait o is dat how u will talk 2 me. . . embarassed hmmm
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Odunnu: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2010
Gdmrnin Pweety.Hw r u 2day?
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by daduke2k(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2010
@odunnu, dnt knw yet, went 2 visit a friend @oyigbo, bt i wil b goin in2 town later 2day. Check updates frm tim 2 tim, wil inform ya.
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2010
Pennywise:

In that case Teepya will suit you just fine

are you sure you want to mess with me? You're relying on your army of yahoo yahoo to back you up or something?

I think it will be worth my while to pay internet geeks to seize (nairaland)

@ elrazur

kindly start leaving my name out of your freakish rants. This isnt the first time you'll start this type of thread- saying you're looking for a partner then specifically mentioning my name as if you're on fake medication.

You've made at least three threads of this nature, and in real life you'd find yourself somewhere you dont want to be, I assure you.

So give it a rest even though I understand you need to boost up your low self esteem every so often by acting s.tupid. You're not the only one who can open threads oh.
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2010
So give it a rest even though I understand you need to boost up your low self esteem every so often by acting s.tupid. You're not the only one who can open threads oh.
LMAO
You mean by mentioning 'Tpia' Elenurazur's self esteem receives a boost.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

WOW!
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2010
^^ are you elrazur by any chance, or are you displaying your usual gbeborun which btw is supposed to be a feminine trait?

Do you have more oestrogen than testosterone?

I'd run some tests if i were you wink

thuogh i wouldnt be surprised if you and elrazur are one and the same, or gay lovers.

you really are too feminine for my liking though.
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2010
LWKMD

Tpia how far?
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Pennywise(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
@el razur

In case you wonder what it might cost you, dont. She is for free.

@Tpia

Dont despise the yahoo gentlemen. Everyone is in pursuit of opportunity. Here is one for you to finally be at peace and live happily ever after (if he will have you).
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
back to topic:

find elenu razor a wifey.

If you no get wifey for am then vamoose and find some other thread to be a nuisance on.

When i open my own thread now you'll see them whining everywhere like baboons.

OMO IBO:

LWKMD

Tpia how far?

no, I will not validate your life.

sorry.

You're condemned to troll the web- it was your choice.

Likewise the rest of your attack squad. However, I'm well experienced in una matter. Remember the thread called notable flamers on NL?
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2010
no, I will not validate your life.

sorry.

You're condemned to troll the web- it was your choice.

Likewise the rest of your attack squad. However, I'm well experienced in una matter. Remember the thread called notable flamers on NL?
LOL
Tpia calm down jare.
Shooooo. . . . . . .
You need not get not get your knickers in a twist. Person not fit follow you talk?

Na wa oooo

Whatsup Tpia?
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by tkb417(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2010
hehehehe

Omo Ibo
leave Tipia alone abeg

oya where is elrazur and co
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2010
@ omo ibo

amazing how some people disappear when I disappear, and reappear when I reappear.[s] Get bent out of shape because "tpia" is back. hmph. Like I stole your man or your man/woman is too scared to continue with the "romance" once they see me here.[/s] I be una mama ni?

I dey beg you people to get a proper life outside NL because time is sooo flying by?

abi na inside time warp una dey? Where you stay cryogenically frozen forever?

alright- dont address me again because if not for that kobonaire abi na pentupwizard, I wouldnt have posted on this daft thread which is no business of mine.

recommend me a wifey ko, find me a gay lover ni.
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Odunnu: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2010
Tpia u 2 gbasky.I dey feel u die!
Gv them,na wetin dem deserve and u r d ryt gal 4 them.
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Odunnu: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
Tpia u 2 gbasky.I dey feel u die!
Gv them,na wetin dem deserve and u r d ryt gal 4 them.
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2010
tkb417:

hehehehe

Omo Ibo
leave Tipia alone abeg

oya where is elrazur and co
LOL

I dey follow Tpia play
Re: Recommend Me A Wifey! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2010
Tpia, indulge me na.

na me you dey blast all these grammar give so??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Victoria Island, Lekki And Ikoyi Hookup Whatsapp Chat / Sunday Weekly Biography Interview / People Who Should Be Twins On Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.