Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,840 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Free Fiverr Tutorial For Newbies Only!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Fiverr Tutorial For Newbies Only!!! (360 Views)

Enter Here If You Want To Learn Blogging, Newbies Only / 5 Unique Tips That Can Make You A Successful Blogger(for Newbies) / Free Fiverr Tutorial For Newbies Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Fiverr Tutorial For Newbies Only!!! by Poshiabucks(f): 3:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Free fiverr Tutorial!!! Hurry!!!

1.you must be a newbie, never been on fiverr before
2.have a laptop or pc
3.internet connection
4.You must have at least $5 or #2000k to buy one review for your account
5.You must be willing to learn, work and hustle

If you have all these criterias, then, I'll provide you with the best Fiverr materials to start and it's absolutely FREE!!!, NO COST, NO BIS, NO NOTHING!!!

i await your message!!!
Hotline on whatsapp 08091359633

Am taking the class and it's not going to be more than a week

Please Note: I hate time wasters, don't message me, if you don't have all the criterias above

PEACE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Online Business Ideas You Can Start Right Now / I Want To Buy A Facebook Group / Blog For Sale With 40,000+ Monthly Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.