Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 9) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 9) (216 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 9) by Revadebola: 4:21am On Feb 28, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS. (PART 9).

Continued From Yesterday.

9. Fast regularly.

Matthew 17:21 (KJV) "Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting".

I must be honest with you, sexual sin is one of the most stubborn sin you can get yourself involved in. Because the demons behind sexual sins are closely linked with witchcraft.
Nahum 3:4 (KJV) "Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts".
Once you are involved in any form of sexual sins, you are fully exposed to the attacks from the spirit of witchcraft. Sexual sin is one of the bait of witchcraft.
In Matthew 17:21, the Lord Jesus Christ said, this kind of demon does not go out, except you back it up with fasting.
If you want to be delivered and maintained your deliverance from sexual sins, you must fast regularly.
One of the most powerful scriptural fast I discovered, is the night fast.
Daniel 6:18 talks about night fast. Night fast implies, you stop eating and drinking liquid from 4pm till 6am next day. That means you can eat and drink liquid from 6am to 4pm.
Spend at least one hour between 12am and 3am praying.
You can embark on night fast at least twice weekly. Regular fasting will empower your spirit being towards sexual purity. The more you fast regularly, the more your spirit being will be quickened towards holiness.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father grant me the grace to fast regularly.
2. Lord I decide I will fast this week to consecrate myself to You.
3. In Jesus Name, I break away from friends luring me into sexual sins.
To Be Continued Tomorrow.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Six Easy Ways To Gain / Admission Into The School Of Evangelism And Missions Is Open Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.