Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES (6924 Views)

Professional Resume /CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME / 20k To Learn 3 Major Professional Career Skills, You Don't Wanna Miss This. / Build A Perfect Cv/cover-letter That Will Get You The Job You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 4:51am On Aug 17, 2019
While serving your nation and job hunting,get busy with Professional Courses(Online).

Relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage.

1) https://training.dss.un.org/user/login?ReturnUrl=%2flearn

2) https://www.guru99.com/free-online-course-with-certificate.html

3)https://www.emarketinginstitute.org

4) https://courses.myownbusiness.org/
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2019
DO NOT BE A NIGERIA YOUTH IN THE 21ST CENTURY WITHOUT A PROFITABLE SKILL

If I knew the things that I am about to share with you 5 years ago then the mistakes I made especially as a student in the university would have not been necessary.

Most youths do not still understand that life has gone ahead of them to include things compulsory for success especially in Nigeria. How do I mean?

Many years ago getting a job after school was very easy in fact my dad told me that organizations and business owners come to the graduation ceremony of university students to give jobs especially to the best students.

It is so sad that living as a youth in Nigeria makes you wonder if you will ever succeed. For those who do not have a good financial background you know what I am saying.

Your chances of making it in Nigeria will not come just by desires and wishes alone. If you do not have a high income earning skill then success will be a wish not an experience.

Let me tell you the truth, all those motivational videos and articles of go and start your dreams and passion is good but when you lack an high income skills then just prepare for the burial of your dreams. What this means is that, your dream needs finances to become realities so denying the place of financial freedom will have serious consequences on your dreams.

Depending on your parents or uncles and aunties for food and shelter is okay but as you do that also know we are humans and no one wants to be disturbed unecessarily especially when it comes to collecting money from them. Find a skill which will bring income to you then alongside work on your dreams.

I remember starting a group on whatsapp 3 years ago, after some months of zeal and i must impact lives, hunger was no longer interested in hearing the confessions of I can never be poor. My passion was not enough to make me encouraged to continue. I quitted.

Why did I quit? It was because no support financially from people around me and close to me, the more I get ideas the worse my finances became. My heart was disturbed,didn't know what to do until I discovered the skills of content writing, social media marketing, book writing and publishing.

I took myself to trainers and enrolled for their courses. I have paid for some other high income skills to learn and my finances is about to take a new shift. Of course my dreams are being worked upon daily and one of them is to go around Nigeria Educational Institutions and mentor young people.
That dream will require not just zeal but financial stability to be accomplished. Yes there are other factors Nigeria youths need to focus on also but today I am talking about just one which is get an high income skill.

Someone may say but I have been trying to learn and the cost most trainers mention is too much for me, how do I learn them when I do not have money.

If you want to learn high income skills and you do not have money, do the following and they will help you in no small way.

1. SIT DOWN WITH GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE
Many youths do not know the value of google and youtube that is why they waste data watching irrelevant things yet want their finances to be better.
Take 200 naira and do night browsing or if you have money to do monthly subscription fine. Go to youtube search for high income skills like graphics design, content writing, website design etc download videos and begin to watch. Set a learning plan and begin to practice.

Stop crying that the country is hard. Find time and practice a skill by spending time on youtube and google.

2. BE AN OPPORTUNITY SEEKER
Do you know that I have paid for online courses that were not up to 5,000 naira and the value i got were beyond my imagination.
Recently I checked my whatsapp message and one of the people who paid a very affordable amount for one of my courses started sharing how the value she got was beyond what she paid for. So most times it is not the lack of money that stops us from paying to learn rather we do not maximize opportunities well.

Another thing I do is to plan for my learning and development. Money comes into my hand and beyond paying bills, I am thinking of what program will I pay for that will boost my financial intelligence and results.

If you do not prepare for your personal development and financial freedom then opportunities will come and leave you behind.

A lot to say but will stop here. I believe you have received sense today and you will take action with all shared today.
Do comment below how this article has helped you and also share with your friends.

Godstime Efeni
Content Creator, Personal Development Coach and Trainer
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Interview Follow-Up: Showing Your Interest in the Position
Interview follow-up is mandatory, not optional. Make sure that you send a thank you letter, note, card, or e-mail after an interview to thank the interviewer for his or her time. Following-up is the “golden key” to getting hired. It shows that you are truly interested in the position, have a positive attitude, and can take initiative.

Some Interview Follow-Up Guidelines
Following are some guidelines when writing a thank you note:

1)Try to keep your thank you “note” short.
2)Don’t wait too long before sending your thank you note. Sending a thank you note the same day or the day after the interview is recommended.
3)Put as much attention in writing your thank you note as you did when you wrote your resume and cover letter. You don’t want the recruiter to see a typo this late in the process.

Credit: Work Alpha
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2019
In order to be successful landing interviews, job seekers need to understand how Applicant Tracking System(ATS) work.

While you decide to create your ATS-friendly resume, primarily focus on the content (text and sentences) that you are framing. The content should be aligned with the ATS algorithm readable formats. Let us first discuss on formats and other details, and later shall discuss on content aspects.

A) Choose the right file format
ATS does not accept all kind of file format. Your resume file should be in a standard form that is required. Either it will be in Word doc. Or pdf file. You should read the instructions carefully written over there and then try to upload your file.

B) Don’t insert any kind of images
ATS tracking is a robot and thus it cannot read the images that you have inserted. So try avoiding the images and other graphic visuals.

C) Avoid using symbols, figures, boxes, and other special characters
We often use this kind of options to demonstrate our data more accurately and support the facts. But remember the bots do not analyze these special figures. They can just read the text written in your resume.

D) Check for spelling and grammatical error

You might think that creating a resume to beat the Application Tracking System is often dull and boring. However, there are still few criteria through which you can make it appealing yet ATS friendly. You can use the following methods:

A) Highlighting the content by BOLD text and Capitalization
You can highlight the text by changing the fonts to BOLD or capitalizing it. This would add extra emphasis and will attract the attention of the readers.

B) Organizing content with bullet points
If you have to write several points under one heading, you can systematize the content by adding standard bullet points. Don’t go fancy; use simple “dot” bullets. Do not use tick marks or images etc.

C) Using beautiful fonts
There are certain professional fonts that give a standardized look to your content. Choose the right font for your resume. Some of the suggestions are Arial, Times New Roman, and Calibri.

D) Coloring the text
Coloring the text is appreciated. You can even highlight the text by changing the color of the text to any of your favorite colors. But remember that it stays a professional resume. However, from ATS point of view color is irrelevant.

2) Tailor your resume to the job description to get pass the ATS
Now that we discussed on formats, we shall go over the content aspects. You might find it strange, but it is absolutely realistic, there is no universal resume (one resume) that fits appropriate for all the job descriptions. Two job descriptions and keywords mentioned can be different even if the title is the same. Therefore, it is advised to tailor your resume for the specific job application. And including keywords from job description to get more interview calls.

Yes , keyword is the king. You can mention important keywords (hard skills and soft skills) by creating a sub heading and writing them all there. This not only helps ATS ranking, but also the hiring manager or recruiter can quickly see your skills on resume. Along with that you should also weave your keywords into sentences under experience part of your resume. This is because; some ATS gives more wait for the skills under experience, compared to skills under skills sub section.

A) Key Skills presence and frequency:
You need to focus primarily on two things, considering the presence of keywords (Key skills, Business Knowledge related terms in the job description) and the frequency (number of times these key skills/words are present in the job description because it indicates how important that keyword is)required while resume writing.

Yes, the keyword is the king. You can mention important keywords (hard skills and soft skills) by creating a subheading and writing them all there. This not only helps ATS ranking, but also the hiring manager or recruiter can quickly see your skills on a resume. Along with that, you should also weave your keywords into sentences under experience part of your resume. This is because; some ATS gives more wait for the skills under experience, compared to skills under skills subsection.

B) Exact Match of Key Skills:
Consider using the keywords that match exactly the ones mentioned in the job description.

Credit: rezrunner

For your ATS Compliant CV, Call/Chat : 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2019
General CV Tips:
1) Keep in mind that an employer will typically scan a resume for 1 minute or less.
2)Type the CV in Arial or Times New Roman in 11 or 12-point size for text .
3) Use indentations, capital letters, bolding, and bullets to effectively enhance important information
4) Tailor your CV to specific positions or employers
5) Never include references or the statement “References Available Upon Request” (unless specifically asked)
6) Never include personal information such as state of Origin, sex,religion, marital status.
7) Generally include a cover letter with your CV

For your Professional CV/Resume, Cover Letter, Linkedln Profile Optimization, Study Plan, Statement of Purpose, Term Paper, call/chat us on: 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2019
With the increased use of ATS(Applicant Tracking Systems)in the recruiting process ,there are somethings we need to know.

Applicant tracking systems are continuously evolving and getting more sophisticated,so what may have been a big CV “no-no” few years ago is now more accepted .

ATS hates:

1)Profile pictures

2)Graphics

3)Icons

4)Italics

5)Symbols

6)Mixed fonts

7)Graphs

coolTables

9)Font size smaller than 11points

10)Text boxes

-Tiny Standard bullet points are fine
-ATS does not like “design”
-ATS likes boring simple

Remember to ‘stuff your CV/Resume with relevant Keywords from the entire job description,for Each Job you apply for via online portals’.

-Although some older systems can only read selected formats,most new systems can read and prefer, .docx and PDF. How can you tell what to submit? The system will tell you .

-Do not put important contact information in the document header or footer .

ATS CVs are usually not beautiful to human eyes but beautiful to the machines,we often advice our clients to have both an ATS CV and a Standard CV.

When you are asked to upload your CV,the ATS CV can fly here,when you are invited for an interview,your standard CV can fly here.

Finally,keep in mind that the best way to get more success in your job Search is to build your network while taking advantage of the referral system;Linkedln and Facebook will give you the platform to network online.

For your ATS compliant CV,Cover Letter,Linkedln Profile Optimization, Call/Chat with our Representative on : 08134657689.
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Here are the platforms that offer FREE certificates of completion:

Smartly https://smart.ly

Hp Life https://life-global.org

Saylor Academy https://saylor.org/certificates/

MyOwnBusiness Institute (MOBI)https://scu.edu/mobi/

Noexcuse List http://noexcuselist.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2019
If You’re Not on LinkedIn, You Very Nearly Don’t Exist

Considering that more than 90% of recruiters use LinkedIn as their primary search tool, this is not an understatement. If you’re a professional, you need to not only be on LinkedIn, you need to be using it to your full advantage. Don’t believe me? Think about it this way: If tomorrow morning, a recruiter logs onto LinkedIn looking for someone in your geography, with expertise in what you do, and you’re not there? Guess who they’re going to find and contact? Yes, that person’s name is “not you.”

For your Profile Linkedln Profile Optimization, ATS and Standard CV/Cover letter writing,Statement of Purpose,Research Proposal, call/chat our representative: 08134657689

Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
You don't have to be the world's greatest networker. Networking can be as simple as remembering to take someone's business card and dropping them an email after a meeting or event, or being a bit more proactive about connecting with people on LinkedIn. It doesn't take much to get better at networking. .
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2019
How to successfully search for a job: Part 1

1)Figure out your skills:
You need to be honest with yourself about what you know and what you can do. Knowing what skills you have and lining them up with your interests can help you figure out what jobs could be a good fit.

2)Find out about jobs
Check out the entry requirements so you know what skills to develop and the skills the recruiter wants.

3)Prepare your CV
Prepare your CV and cover letter so they match the jobs you’re applying for and list only relevant, recent job experience. Employers want to see your transferable skills, the skills that are useful in many jobs and workplaces, so make sure you can identify them.
(Feel free to contact Intelligentdude for your Professional CV and Cover Letter on : 08134657689)

4)Clean up your online presence
Social media is a vital part of the job search process. If you make it to the interview stage most employers will have looked you up online. Before you start your job search make sure your digital footprint – all of the places you can be found online – is squeaky clean.

5)Approach employers for an informal interview
Many jobs aren’t advertised, so speaking to an employer in person is a great way to get yourself known and to learn about job opportunities before they’re advertised.

If you're interested in a particular role at an organisation you could research them online and ask for an informal interview. During the interview you can find out what they look for in potential employees and what skills you need to get the job. You can also find out whether the job or organisation is the right place for you.

If you can't get an informal interview you could send your CV with a cover letter explaining what roles you're interested in and how you’re qualified to do them.

6)Be ready for interviews
Do your research on potential employers and spend some time practising answering interview questions.
Think of the questions you might be asked. Have a trusted friend or family member roleplay an interview with you. Roleplaying your answers is helpful as it makes you be clear and to the point.

For your Professional Career Counseling/Application tips, CV/Cover Letter writing,Linkedln Profile Optimization, call/chat: 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2019
10 Steps to Job Hunting

https://www.nairaland.com/5452278/10-steps-job-hunting#82823579

For your Professional CV,Cover Letter and Linkedln Profile Optimization, call/chat(whatsapp)with our representative : 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
When formatting your CV, it’s best to keep it simple.

Many people are tempted to use flashy designs, images and bright colours in a bid to stand out from the crowd. But in reality, these things often provide a bad reading experience and distract recruiters from the all-important content.

If you want to create a CV that looks professional and allows readers to find the information they need quickly, I would recommend you check our templates.
We also write ATS compliant CVs/Cover Letters. Call/Chat with Intelligentdude: 08134657689
Or send us a mail with your present CV for CV review : careerswithintelligentdude@gmail.com.
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2019
When formatting your CV, it’s best to keep it simple.

A good number of people are tempted to use flashy designs, images and bright colours in a bid to stand out from the crowd. But in reality, these things often provide a bad reading experience and distract recruiters from the all-important content.

If you want to create a CV that looks professional and allows readers to find the information they need quickly, then you should take a look at our sample template.

We also write ATS compliant CVs/Cover Letters and build Linkedln profiles. Call/Chat with Intelligentdude: 08134657689

Testimony: https://www.nairaland.com/4951418/how-got-job-oil-firm

Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 4:00am On Oct 19, 2019
A good curriculum vitae (CV or resume) isn't just a complete list of employment and education; It must be a sales document. Your CV must make it very clear that you're highly skilled and an excellent candidate for their position, with energy and enthusiasm for your career. A CV is like a snapshot. You wouldn't have taken a picture of yourself without combing your hair, putting on lipstick or anything else to make you look as attractive as possible. It's the same with a CV. This is your first impression.

Many potential employers first " scan " a CV - with an optical scanner or with the human eye, looking for keywords or phrases . This is done, not so much as a recruitment tool, but as a way to sort the sometimes hundreds of CVs received for an advertised job. A great CV for scanning offers these keywords to maximize hits for the best qualified candidates.

Do you need a professional CV/Cover Letter?

Call/Chat our representative on : 08134657689
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2020
What clients are saying about Intelligentdude Consult.

Click here:
https://www.finelib.com/listing/Intelligentdude-Consulting/72877/

For your professional CV (ATS, Canada, UK Format),Cover Letter and Linkedln Profile Optimization, Call/Text/Whatsapp : 08134657689

Send us a mail : careerswithintelligentdude@gmail.com
Re: PROFESSIONAL CAREER COUNSELING AND PROFESSIONAL CV/COVER LETTER WRITING SERVICES by Intelligentdude(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Common questions job seekers ask

1)What’s the best format for a CV: PDF, MS Word, or txt?
Ans: PDF is generally best because there is less risk the formatting of the document will change. The hiring manager may have a different version of Word than you, and this can make the information on the page look odd. However, pay attention to any special requests in the job listing. If the hiring manager asks for a Word document, then send one.

2) .How do you write about hobbies on your CV?

Ans: *First, consider whether your hobbies will help with the job you want. Our cv sample does not include them, but if your hobbies demonstrate leadership or proficiency with certain software, then you should mention them.

It may be preferable to save a discussion about your hobbies until the interview.

3) Does my freelance experience count while drafting my CV?
Ans: Label your consulting and freelance experience as "professional experience" on your CV. Even if you did pro bono work-it's still shows you have stayed active working in your field. This is one of the reasons you need a professional CV writer to rewrite your CV. There are some experiences you have which you probably feel are not relevant but in the real sense, there are.

4) Is it compulsory I send a Cover Letter along with my CV?
Ans: Emphatic Yes. Your Cover Letter should give the recruiting personnel a reason to go through your CV.

A cover letter needs to show some of your experience and achievements, but should also communicate how your expertise can impact a company.

For your Professional career counselling,application tips, CV/Cover Letter writing,Linkedln Profile Optimization,Executive Bio, Call/Chat(whatsapp) Intelligentdude: 08134657689.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2018 | Affordable NYSC Camp Kits In Nigeria | 5% Discount / Latest On NYSC Batch A 2015 / NYSC Members Now Posted To Only Where They Are Secure...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.