Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured (25566 Views)

Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna Clash: Police Arrest 18 As Death Toll Rises To 12 / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by kishbee41(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
My guy,are you okay?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those Christians are a disgrace to Christianity.
No matter the provocation, why fight back?
This is not what Christ preached.

He said if you are slapped on one cheek, turn the other cheek.

It is better to be killed by a Muslim than for a Christian to resort to defending himself.
It is not biblical.
It is also not biblical for a Christian sister to share her toto with a Muslim.

El-Rufai should jail all the Christians who participated in such wanton destruction.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by airprinz(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
This is why we need to send Buhari back to Daura. Too much bloodshed in the land. Atiku is the Answer. All this bloodshed MUST END!
Join the MOVEMENT TODAY.
Atiku?
where did yhu drop ur brain box before replying here?
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by babaireti(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Olabenjamen22:
Well I usually say this, Our Christian sisters are the main problem of Christianity, sometime they behave as if they were been possess by demon.

How can you be sleeping/marrying someone that think your own Christian brothers are not fit top marry there moslim sisters.

Am so ashame of some Christian sisters, such a disgrace to Christianity.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Because the sisters discovered that Christ himself was never a Christian,so Christianity is a man made religion to enslave the African slaves by their whites masters,or did Jesus go to Church tell me? you all should better embrace Islam the true and only religion in the sight of God and be saved now before it is too late
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is better to be killed by a Muslim than for a Christian to resort to defending himself.
It is not biblical.

El-Rufai should jail all the Christians who participated in such wanton destruction.

NwaAmaikpe, at times you make sense, at times you comment as if your brain is not intact.

So i should be folding my hands or kneel down and begged when i Muslim attacked me? i shouldn't find a way to defend myself, simply because am a Christian, and my religion kick against killing.

Brother, anyday an idiotic asshole that called himself a Muslim, provoked me, i will send the idiot to where it belong,what i mean here, i kill the bastard, let him go and rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by carinmom(f): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Muslims and their wahala sef.

Why can't they leave southern kaduna alone and stay in their northern kaduna?
Must you comment on something you are ignorant of?
Have you ever been to Kaduna state? Do you think it is only the Muslims that live in Christian dominated southern Kaduna? In case you don't know there are also Christians who are indigenes and residents of Muslim dominated northern Kaduna, you will find them in many of the villages and no one disturbs their peace.

1 Like

Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
babaireti:

Because the sisters discovered that Christ himself was never a Christian,so Christianity is a man made religion to enslave the African slaves by their whites masters,or did Jesus go to Church tell me? you all should better embrace Islam the true and only religion in the sight of God and be saved now before it is too late

Go back and learn the meaning of Christian, so you can come back and say Christ is not a Christian. Trash.

Why Islam, last i check Christ never attend mosque. Nor did he do ambition before praying, nor did he face your kabba before praying.

Lol, your Allah(Muhammad family idol) must be really proud of you.

Well last i check am not the one that was compel to pray to my God only in Arab.
Am not the one that was compel to wear religion slavery identity(hijab) around everywhere in the name of religion.

So if i may ask who is a slave between me and you.

You dumb don't even know that Christianity doesn't start will white people. Trash
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Lilimax(f): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Olabenjamen22:
Well I usually say this, Our Christian sisters are the main problem of Christianity, sometime they behave as if they were been possess by demon.

How can you be sleeping/marrying someone that think your own Christian brothers are not fit to marry there moslim sisters.

Am so ashame of some Christian sisters, such a disgrace to Christianity.

Shattapp there sad
You're never a Christian and will never be one embarassed
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Lilimax(f): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
babaireti:

Because the sisters discovered that Christ himself was never a Christian,so Christianity is a man made religion to enslave the African slaves by their whites masters,or did Jesus go to Church tell me? you all should better e[b]mbrace Islam the true and only religion in the sight of God [/b]and be saved now before it is too late
I laugh at you! Better live the life on bondage and embrace Christ.
Jesus Christ signifies freedom and Christianity is life smiley
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Ahmedgk(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sir is because ur fellow christian ladies find comfort in us, they always feel secured, their responsibilities are catered for, unlike ur fellow brothers who only hide under the shadow of being Christians and that is the only advantage they have yet they cannot capitalize on it, because u Christian lack the courage. your sisters find u very boring all the times and they have a suitable alternative so tell me why won't they crave for us sir?
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Nowenuse: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
OyinO:
Remove Xtian and Islam Religions from the equation and watch peace return to Africa like Magic.

What about Tribalism? It has lead to more deaths in Africa than religion .
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by onomeabuja: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
hausa boys dey give dem money pass...and dem get long prick according to them
I DISAGREE & AGREE WITH U.
1.interms of money i will agree wit u( because christain girls are very greedy, they like make ups & they love money than true love )
2.bt interms of PRICK, forget that thing.if u see my prick u go bow for me & nature. sometime i dey cane 3 babes a day (if no b nw wen hunger day)
all this hausa dick wen de no de circumsirce, they no de use condom"because e de against thier religion" pouring infected magots inside thier punnany to go and dash thier christain fellows.
SO IF NA DICK , I GET AM WELLA WE OTHER CHRISTAIN FELLOW GET AM WELLA.
NA GREED GO KILL MOST OF OUR SISTERS AMEN!!!!
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Nowenuse: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
carinmom:

Must you comment on something you are ignorant of?
Have you ever been to Kaduna state? Do you think it is only the Muslims that live in Christian dominated southern Kaduna? In case you don't know there are also Christians who are indigenes and residents of Muslim dominated northern Kaduna, you will find them in many of the villages and no one disturbs their peace.

Most of those christians in northern kaduna villages are Hausa fulani by tribe, but most of the muslims in Southern Kaduna towns are not indigenes. They are Hausa settlers and this is why they should relocate to their places of origin.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lilimax:
Shattapp there sad
You're never a Christian and will never be one embarassed

Lol, am not a Christian because i spoke against your lustful act right?

What a shame, bunch of fornicator.

Well am a practicing Christian, not a bunch of useless fornicator like you disgracing the beautiful name of Christianity. Shame
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Nowenuse: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ahmedgk:
Sir is because ur fellow christian ladies find comfort in us, they always feel secured, their responsibilities are catered for, unlike ur fellow brothers who only hide under the shadow of being Christians and that is the only advantage they have yet they cannot capitalize on it, because u Christian lack the courage. your sisters find u very boring all the times and they have a suitable alternative so tell me why won't they crave for us sir?

Rubbish. This is not the reason.

Muslim girls like christian guys too, but they are usually scared to death of what their family members will do to them. They can even be killed for it. ....But we christians are too free minded and this is why our sisters and daughters think they can keep on embarrassing us like this. Kudos to Kajuru boys. I can disown my sister or daughter if I see her with a muslim. What nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ahmedgk:

No, you got it all wrong. They are craving for you because they know you Muslim brothers are bunch of fornicator that can satisfy there lustful act, what a shame.

I can bet you that an average moslim sister will prefer to marry a Christian brothers if not for she religion that ban them, so what are you saying.

I guess the responsibility you are talking about here is pre-wedding sex right?

Lol, well continue fornicating with them.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Nowenuse: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
onomeabuja:

I DISAGREE & AGREE WITH U.
1.interms of money i will agree wit u( because christain girls are very greedy, they like make ups & they love money than true love )
2.bt interms of PRICK, forget that thing.if u see my prick u go bow for me & nature. sometime i dey cane 3 babes a day (if no b nw wen hunger day)
all this hausa dick wen de no de circumsirce, they no de use condom"because e de against thier religion" pouring infected magots inside thier punnany to go and dash thier christain fellows.
SO IF NA DICK , I GET AM WELLA WE OTHER CHRISTAIN FELLOW GET AM WELLA.
NA GREED GO KILL MOST OF OUR SISTERS AMEN!!!!

Gbam, you are very correct. It is more of greed.

And in addition to greed, it is leniency on the part of we the Christian men.
Muslim girls know that their Fathers and brothers can kill them for dating a christian, hence they always control themselves no matter how much they like a christian guy. But we christian men are very lenient with our daughters & sisters and we compromise a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, am not a Christian because i spoke against your lustful act right?

What a shame, bunch of fornicator.

Well am a practicing Christian, not a bunch of useless fornicator like you disgracing the beautiful name of Christianity. Shame
I give up on you!
Ciao!
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lilimax:

I give up on you!
Ciao!

Lol, no offence miss.

Am just angry at the behavior of some of the Christian sisters.

I hope you don't take it personal.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by carinmom(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nowenuse:

Most of those christians in northern kaduna villages are Hausa fulani by tribe, but most of the muslims in Southern Kaduna towns are not indigenes. They are Hausa settlers and this is why they should relocate to their places of origin.

Pls don't tell me what i know, I know many of those villages where these Christians reside in northern Kaduna and they are not Hausa Fulani at all. Most of them in Kubau, Ikara etc are not Hausa Fulanis.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by cchiagom(f): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not biblical.

This person just wrote like NwaAmaikpe, I need to check the name.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
rxmusa:
Tolerance is key to peaceful coexistence

What Britain told ur fathers after a forceful amalgamation that sentence has grounded many destinies in Nigeria.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Empiror: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
Can you tell me the difference between Atiku and Buhari?
AtikuNetwork:
This is why we need to send Buhari back to Daura. Too much bloodshed in the land. Atiku is the Answer. All this bloodshed MUST END!
Join the MOVEMENT TODAY.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by Nowenuse: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
carinmom:

Pls don't tell me what i know, I know many of those villages where these Christians reside in northern Kaduna and they are not Hausa Fulani at all. Most of them in Kubau, Ikara etc are not Hausa Fulanis.

Ok, as for Kubau, I know you must be referring to the Kurama christians.
Kubau shares boundary with Lere LGA which was fraudulently zoned to northern Kaduna whereas it is geographically located in central kaduna and is dominated by Kurama and other tribes.
These same Kurama people stretch from that Kubau to the extreme south of Kano. They have many villages in Kano state and even extreme Plateau north (Bassa north). These people are not settlers in Kubau or Southern Kano. They are in their ancestral lands! Just that unfortunately their territories were divided into different administrative areas.

As for Ikara, I'm not sure. But one thing you must know is that, hardly or rarely will any Southern Kaduna person leave his village with abundant lands and go to another person's village to reside and farm.

Only administrative jobs and education usually takes a Southern Kaduna man from his homeland. They are not like Hausa fulani people who migrate to other people's territories like refugees and later start to claim that they are indigenes.

Another thing Is that, Christians wherever they are, they are very peaceful and law abiding. Whereas Muslim visitors in an area they are not indigenous to still display stubbornness and stupidity.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by AtikuNetwork: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Empiror:
Can you tell me the difference between Atiku and Buhari?

One is a dullllard and bigot, the other is an accomplished businessman and detribalized Nigerian.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by astOorR(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not biblical.

Shut up YOU IDIOT!!!!!
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by carinmom(f): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nowenuse:

Ok, as for Kubau, I know you must be referring to the Kurama christians.
Kubau shares boundary with Lere LGA which was fraudulently zoned to northern Kaduna whereas it is geographically located in central kaduna and is dominated by Kurama and other tribes.
These same Kurama people stretch from that Kubau to the extreme south of Kano. They have many villages in Kano state and even extreme Plateau north (Bassa north). These people are not settlers in Kubau or Southern Kano. They are in their ancestral lands! Just that unfortunately their territories were divided into different administrative areas.

As for Ikara, I'm not sure. But one thing you must know is that, hardly or rarely will any Southern Kaduna person leave his village with abundant lands and go to another person's village to reside and farm.

Only administrative jobs and education usually takes a Southern Kaduna man from his homeland. They are not like Hausa fulani people who migrate to other people's territories like refugees and later start to claim that they are indigenes.

[s]Another thing Is that, Christians wherever they are, they are very peaceful and law abiding. Whereas Muslim visitors in an area they are not indigenous to still display stubbornness and stupidity.
[/s]
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by adetayowale: 12:59am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not biblical.

You shouldn't be quick to condemn them, they're not stupid. I know you're probably not a Christian or a stupid one.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by RALPHOW(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not biblical.

Your real name is MUMU
Saul was dethroned because he refused to kill all
Thank God for those Christian boys
Anytime they start their stupidity again face them.
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by babaireti(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Go back and learn the meaning of Christian, so you can come back and say Christ is not a Christian. Trash.

Why Islam, last i check Christ never attend mosque. Nor did he do ambition before praying, nor did he face your kabba before praying.

Lol, your Allah(Muhammad family idol) must be really proud of you.

Well last i check am not the one that was compel to pray to my God only in Arab.
Am not the one that was compel to wear religion slavery identity(hijab) around everywhere in the name of religion.

So if i may ask who is a slave between me and you.

You dumb don't even know that Christianity doesn't start will white people. Trash
What is this one saying? English or pidging? I can't really comprehend this stinker
Re: Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured by OyinO: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nowenuse:

What about Tribalism? It has lead to more deaths in Africa than religion .
You're right, but Tribalism constitutes only a minute fraction. Road Traffic Accidents cause more deaths than tribalism in Nigeria for instance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC's Kano Office Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operators, Recover Firearms (Photos) / How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) / Youths Burn Police Station In Anambra Over Shooting Of Motorcycle Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.