Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates (1906 Views)

71 Cultists Suspended From Secondary School Etoi, Uyo For Trying To Burn School / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2018
we all have been experiencing the harsh economic downturn for a long time in nigeria.the rich getting richer while the poor keeps getting poorer.
We have so many graduates with good certificates without job while those without the certificate are getting so much money that a graduate can not make working as an employee.
When fortune finally smiles at you as you are been offered 15 million dollars but it comes with a price-you have to burn all your certificates from primary to university
what would you do
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2018
me I can't ooo
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by obaataaokpaewu: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Any certificate I see, I burn

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by josh123(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2018
I burn ministry of education

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by internationalman(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2018
how much is the cost of graduating through 100L to 400L in government owned institution? is it even up to 2million.

So why the hell would I have any problem burning my certificate for 10million.

With 10million I can stand my life.

I will also burn all my siblings own..
then the amount would sum up to 70million.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Donald3d(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2018
internationalman:
how much is the cost of graduating through 100L to 400L in government owned institution? is it even up to 2million.

Its even dollars sef not naira .
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2018
What if your house gets burnt when no money is offered to you? Are the certificates lost forever?

As a sharp Naija man, I will simply burn the certificate and collect the money then go to the issuing office and apply for a replacement. Dem dey crase?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by internationalman(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2018
Donald3d:
Its even dollars sef not naira .
In that case Nigeria will almost become a cerfificateless country. Even those that are already working with theirs will burn it too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Epositive(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2018
josh123:
I burn ministry of education
No chill at all grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Deckline(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Any certificate I see, I burn
Me, I will even burn my birth certificate sef.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Deckline(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
internationalman:

Igbo kwenu... We know your works. Lmao. I go burn my pikin certificate join.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
but some people would say having the certificate makes one a potential millionaire oooo
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by ijoba22(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
internationalman:

look at the mypoia statue of ur life
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by sexdoll: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
15 is even too much.

But wait a minute...

What exactly do you mean by NILLION?

I hope you didn't attend evening school?
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by haylegbede1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Asowari:
me I can't ooo
I dont mean to attack you bro but this is a lie, you are going to burn that shit.

Like, yu cant tell me you are to smart and educated and not burn it, i think the wisest of men will burn any sheet of paper for additional wealth so long as its worth it and i believe 15M is more than worth it for you.

Lol, something that yu can goan collect again. Chai
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by biafraisdead(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
haylegbede1:

I dont mean to attack you bro but this is a lie, you are going to burn that shit.

Like, yu cant tell me you are to smart and educated and not burn it, i think the wisest of men will burn any sheet of paper for additional wealth so long as its worth it and i believe 15M is more than worth it for you.

Lol, something that yu can goan collect again. Chai

for those saying they won't burn theirs, that ur certificate is burnt does not mean u have become a non-graduate or anything short of what the certificate made u, after all several people with burnt certificates are still accorded whatever right that is due them provided they have something like an affidavit to cover up.
But even if a burnt certificate would deny me of every right due to certificate owners in NIGERIA I would gladly burn all my certificate if given 15 million dollars, even 1 million dollars.
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Worldbest281: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
I will burn all my certificates, siblings own,parents own,birth certificate, state of origin certificate, even ministry of education.... hiss!
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by psucc(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Since 2009 all of dem come complete for my box wetin i carry do? I'll gladly burn the house first.
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
@Op, I will burn yours too after burning mine.
Do you know you can work for the Nigerian govt for 35 and still not earn upto 40million? So what's the point of keeping the paper when I'm being given a better offer?
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by prinsam30: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
I go burn am without even thinking twice, carry the money go start school afresh
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by taiwozy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
I will burn everything including primary,secondary and tertiary even birth certificate.lol
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by BolaAdeyemo: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
I will burn it and Even my birth certificate

wait i didnt go to School and again I dont Exist

1 Like

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by internationalman(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
ijoba22:
look at the mypoia statue of ur life
Mr man mind yourself, unless you want thunder to fire you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by ikbnice(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
No need to think twice
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
First, how many zeros does a 'Nillion' have? undecided
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by Dollarship(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Nothing like nillion o
Those that are busy burning the certificate how far cheesy
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by haylegbede1(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2018
biafraisdead:

for those saying they won't burn theirs, that ur certificate is burnt does not mean u have become a non-graduate or anything short of what the certificate made u, after all several people with burnt certificates are still accorded whatever right that is due them provided they have something like an affidavit to cover up.
But even if a burnt certificate would deny me of every right due to certificate owners in NIGERIA I would gladly burn all my certificate if given 15 million dollars, even 1 million dollars.
Same here my brother
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by vulpeslopez(m): 1:28am On Mar 01, 2018
haylegbede1:

Same here my brother
I will burn the certificate andi will even burn the school sef
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by mikeybrainy: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2018
N.B. nillion=nill=nothing

@OP is pulling ur legs
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by haylegbede1(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2018
vulpeslopez:
I will burn the certificate andi will even burn the school sef

grin grin
Yu dey para oo ...well $15M will build another university
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by haylegbede1(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2018
mikeybrainy:
N.B. nillion=nill=nothing

@OP is pulling ur legs

All of us are seeing million bro, and dats wat we arr answering
Re: If You Are Been Offered 15 Nillion Dollars To Burn Your Certicates by MistadeRegal(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2018
haylegbede1:

All of us are seeing million bro, and dats wat we arr answering

Your comment got me LMAO!
Everyone's eyes were busy converting the N to M and the mind was like, "Na typing error".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Types Of Engineering Course That Will Make You Rich / Breaking News: Armed Unidentified Men Attack Uniabuja Medical Students (VIDEO) / Staff Treat Us Like Goat NOUN Ibadan Students Students Cry Out On Naija FM Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.