Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Beverly Osu Releases Sexy Pictures Of Herself In Lingerie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beverly Osu Releases Sexy Pictures Of Herself In Lingerie (1749 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / World Cup: Ivana Knoll Slammed For Wearing Sexy Outfit To Qatar. She Reacts / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Wine Collection In His Beverly Hills Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Releases Sexy Pictures Of Herself In Lingerie by teamtibzy(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Nigerian model and actress Osu Ada Beverly also called Beverly Osu released sexy photos of herself in her magazine cover photo shoot.
In the shoot, she was adorned in a Lingerie flaunting her sexy body and posting it on Instagram.

She took the pictures in her cover for the Bold magazine which was an interview and she also talked about romance as the Valentine month rounds off.

READ ALSO: BBNaija: Teddy A and Bambam Caught Having Sex In The Toilet

She posts on her handle with the caption: “Don’t need your approval to be me.���� – Let’s talk romance with @bmafricagram”

She captions another pic: “As we round up lovers season, I had a chat with @bmafricagram to talk love and romance �☺”...

Read Full AStory At: http://www.trends44.com/beverly-osu-releases-sexy-pictures-of-herself-in-lingerie/

Re: Beverly Osu Releases Sexy Pictures Of Herself In Lingerie by odeade1(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2018
LET US HANDLE YOUR PAYMENT TO YOUR SUPPLIERS IN CHINA
WE CAN MAKE PAYMENT TO
BANKS IN CHINA
WECHAT WALLET
ALIPAY WALLET
ICBC
YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE CASH
WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU MAKE PAYMENT ON WEBSITES LIKE 1688 TAOBAO AND OTHER CHINESE WEBSIITES
CHECK MY PROFILE TO GET OUR CONTACT DETAILS
2 3 4 9 0 5 7 0 9 7 5 8 6
FAST AND RELIABLE
drops mike...OP you well so?
Re: Beverly Osu Releases Sexy Pictures Of Herself In Lingerie by yemmight(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2018
Everything don fall finish.
Re: Beverly Osu Releases Sexy Pictures Of Herself In Lingerie by uzo4real(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Doesnt even look attractive..... Issues!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Releases Sexy Pictures Of Herself In Lingerie by EkpoTony(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
odeade1:
LET US HANDLE YOUR PAYMENT TO YOUR SUPPLIERS IN CHINA
WE CAN MAKE PAYMENT TO
BANKS IN CHINA
WECHAT WALLET
ALIPAY WALLET
ICBC
YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE CASH
WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU MAKE PAYMENT ON WEBSITES LIKE 1688 TAOBAO AND OTHER CHINESE WEBSIITES
CHECK MY PROFILE TO GET OUR CONTACT DETAILS
2 3 4 9 0 5 7 0 9 7 5 8 6
FAST AND RELIABLE
drops mike...OP you well so?

Bro how fa? Drop me your wechat ID I wan do transaction or add me@gmarshall860

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Soccer Prediction Sites That Predict Accurately In 2019 / Free 11odds For The Public / 2010 Fifa World Cup-get Live Scores Of Your Favourite Teams As An Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.