Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! (2100 Views)

Seeking A Decent Girl In Akure / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by 4evayoung: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2010
@mobush,
you just spoke my mind.I just didnt think here was good enuf
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2010
Gabsnow:

Since they finaly deported you, well no problem i hope u have hand work to take care of her because my grandmum is interested
  here we go, i laf in NASA ROCKETS grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nayah(f): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2010
well I've noticed african men used to blame their "afro european" sisters don't know why
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
Nayah:

well I've noticed african men used to blame their "afro european" sisters don't know why

It's because they are myopic! undecided
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2010
Nayah:

they are scared of ''em
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by kemisuga(f): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
Is this really straight from the heart, or you just looking for cheap Naija babes to Bleep. lipsrsealed angry
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2010
kemisuga:

Is this really straight from the heart, or you just looking for cheap Naija babes to bleep. lipsrsealed angry

Aaaaah @kemisuga

this is really straight 4rm the heart o, just that some people are trying to discourage me
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2010
Ujujoan:

It's because they are myopic! undecided

Myopic indeed!, I'd rather you retrieve those words woman! This is a personal decision and has nothing to do with being shortsighted or intolerance.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by sereques(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2010
Go to naija, attend parties, gathering etc. They will flock with you so much that you will think you own a Pride. Pick one out of them, there are sooooooooooooo many after 12/SSS chics in Nigeria.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2010
sereques:

Go to naija, attend parties, gathering etc. They will flock with you so much that you will think you own a Pride. Pick one out of them, there are sooooooooooooo many after 12/SSS chics in Nigeria.

Thanks jo my brother
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by paris10: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2010
holla me my man, I get one fine girl for you, But you go pay me #100,000 naira o grin
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by petphunt(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2010
Don't get me wrong people, not as if we don't have pretty and decent ladies over here (some of which are Nigerians), but I've decided I'd rather come home and marry a resident of Nigeria than marry those in diaspora.

I would rather go for the Nigerian woman in diaspora than travel for the fresh one from home. Many Nigerians or Africans in general think the local girls will retain their flavor forever only to be surprised by how fast the home bred becomes Westernized. I believe the Nigerian woman in diaspora is as good as the local woman. After all most diaspora Nigerian women were once fresh locally bred. The diaspora has has a better exposure but one point we have to note is that every woman treated as special would always reciprocate. One more thing! Don't ever dream of dominating a woman in the West. They have more power than men.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 3:34am On May 03, 2010
I'm packing up to go in few weeks now! Thanks girls for contacting me, but I'd appreciate if a picture of you is attached to the email you've sent or about to send.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by blugirl: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2011
shocked
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by roselex: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
yes
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by MMM2(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
bee444 re u related 2 mobo444 ?
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Phate07(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
M M M:

bee444 re u related 2 mobo444 ?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Phate07(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
roselex:

@bee44 can u post your real name or your contact how can the person reach u
blu-girl:

Are u still interested?Here is my contact email:topefunlola@yahoo.com. I do hope u are Yoruba

This thread is a year old. OP probabely has found a girl by now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Guy Visiting Lagos Is Looking For Fun / The Most Respect King In Nigeria. / the chicken and the egg who came out first.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.