Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

OMG! See The Energizer Power Max P16K Pro Phone With A Massive 16,000mah Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OMG! See The Energizer Power Max P16K Pro Phone With A Massive 16,000mah Battery (481 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Review - 6,000mah Battery King / Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See The Energizer Power Max P16K Pro Phone With A Massive 16,000mah Battery by Bloggernaij: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2018
The Energizer Power Max 16K Pro is a monstrous, battery centric smartphone with a massive 16,000mAh battery juice. OMG!!! That is freaking huge.  

The one of a kind smartphone was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 live in Barcelona, Spain. 

Now, you might be thinking – “well it has a nice battery capacity, how about other features”.  

Fact is, the Energizer Power Max P16K Pro is a great device in all ramifications as it features a great 5.99-inches 1080p FullView screen with rounded corners.

Love taking photos? How about the camera? It has an awesome dual rear cameras of 16MP + 13MP with built-in dual flash coupled with front cameras of 13MP + 5MP for lovely selfies.  

I’m sure you should be falling in love with this device by now. Wait! I’m not done yet.  

Energizer Power Max P16K Pro runs on stock Android 8.0 Oreo OS. It is powered by a Mediatek Helio P23 chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM. It has a decent internal storage capacity of 128GB with no SD card slot.  

If you ask me, 128GB is a decent file storage capacity.  

So, it’s a great device. Checkout its full specs below.  

AVAILABILITY AND PRICE  

Announced: Not announced yet  
Status Rumored  
Price: To be announced. 
ENERGIZER POWER MAX P16K PRO FULL SPECS  

See more stuffs like this here --- https://www.bloggernaija.com/energizer-power-max-p16k-pro-features-specifications-price/

Re: OMG! See The Energizer Power Max P16K Pro Phone With A Massive 16,000mah Battery by samsam69(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
This one no transformer.. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 & Plus Design Features Specs & In Depth Review / My Best Ways Of Solving "Unfortunately, Whatsapp Has Stopped" On Infinix, Techno / 3 Habits You Need To Stop When Charging Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.