Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? (11914 Views)

Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by youngmajor: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-zWuEfhqM4HE/WpZ1SlOB7HI/AAAAAAAAASA/sWGFb30yAHoLppu-bvY_JzDUR9Yc6kIMwCLcBGAs/s1600/How-to-Make-Money-Online-with-Facebook-1.jpg[/img]

The interest to earn online continually heightens as many people are becoming interested in putting their data to good use. One of the places of such interests is Facebook. Facebook has the largest monthly visits as over 2.13 billion users are active on the platform. Daily visits are estimated to be about 1.15 billion people.

Interestingly, the largest age group of people on Facebook is 25 to 34 which represents about 29.7 of its active users. And the average time spent on Facebook per visit is 20 minutes.
Like never before, many people are using the social media. However, the desire to earn on these platforms also mounts. Perhaps, many people are realizing that you can do more than just upload selfies and post comments on Facebook.

If you’re part of the people spending so much time on Facebook or you’re wondering how you can benefit from the huge population of users on the platform, the good news is that you can make money on Facebook.

There are several ways to make money on Facebook. To do this, you have to pick one of the several ways online and apply it diligently.
Here are the three top ways to earn on Facebook.

1. Earn money through Facebook page
A Facebook page remains one of the top ways to earn. Knowing how to operate and monetize one is vital to your goal of earning. So if you have a Facebook page that’s been unused, it’s time to dust it and get it set. You don’t have one? Creating a Facebook page is quite easy and you can get one up and running in 10 minutes.

Like a blog, Facebook pages work best when they are niche based. Don’t try to do and be everything on Facebook. You will get your audience confused. You need to project a single consistent image to them about what you stand for. To get a good niche, you need to do a quick evaluation to see what Nigerians love on the social media. There are several examples such as lifestyle, celebrity, OMG, travel, humour, literature etc.

Again, it’s important you realise that you’re not trying to reach everyone on Facebook; your aim should be to reach a target audience. Once you set up the page, the next step is to create and publish fresh and engaging content. Create room for your page followers to contribute and encourage them to share the posts. Build relationship with them by asking them questions that makes them talk about themselves or share their experiences.

As your followers steadily increase, you can monetize it by accepting sponsored ads from people who are interested in reaching your target audience.

2. Earn money by selling products on your page
The advent of the internet has made it easy for people to buy whatever they need or like right from the comfort of their homes. You can take advantage of this by selling products to people. While you give regular updates to your audience, you can easily slide in posts that advertise your own products.

There are several kinds of products you can choose to sell which, of course, must be relevant to the people that constitute your audience. You can also sell digital products like ebooks, software etc If you’d like to boost sales, you can occasionally offer discounts on the products.

If you have no products of your own to sell, you can still sell products that are not yours. For instance, you can make use of the affiliate programs of eCommerce websites like Jumia, Konga, Amazon, etc. By promoting products on your page, you will earn a commission on each completed sale through your link.

3. Become an influencer
If you don’t want to own a Facebook page, you can still make money from your regular account. All you need to do is become a Facebook influencer. An influencer is someone who has a large followership on Facebook on their personal accounts. You can become one by regularly making posts that people find interesting.

If a Facebook page seems too strenuous for you, you can still earn money through your regular account. You can become a social media influencer. An influencer is someone who has a large followership on Facebook on his/her personal accounts. Facebook influencers typically have the 5,000 friends limit on Facebook and several thousands of followers who regularly read their posts.
Posts made by influencers could be on entrepreneurship, creative writing (many Nigerians love stories), lifestyle posts (where they share their thoughts and happenings of their day), hilarious posts and jokes, or critical analysis on politics, religion or any other subject.

As you continually make these posts and grow your followership base, you can expect to be contacted by brands to write a sponsored post for them. You may even be recognised by your local or state government (yes, social media influencers are that powerful in Nigeria) and things could develop from there.

In conclusion
By adopting any of the approaches above, you can earn money on Facebook. You can even add a fourth to it if you’re a blogger. Facebook remains a way to build a strong brand, increase awareness about and it ultimately drive people to your blog.

Now it’s up to you apply what you’ve read.

http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/can-nigerians-really-make-money-on.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by Emmafe(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Information is the key. Get the right info and smile at your bank account.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by itsik(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2018
2nd to comment.

Nice one here.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by Presh900(m): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2018
Unadulterated Bullshit.!

9 Likes

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by medexico(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2018
4th to comment no be beans
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Or plan ways to oust buhari from aso rock come 2019
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by Expsbterror(m): 12:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Can't wait for experts and partakers to buttress this topic
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by sweetmusic12: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2018
Spent over $500 since beginning of this year on Facebook and got nothing. Then Facebook used the opportunity of setting account threshold to syphon money. You can't contact them. They won't reply you. They syphon the money and still told me I owed them -$33 while on that day I only sponsored an $8 advert. The best advert system is go to large database sites like Jiji, olx, nairaland to advertise.

7 Likes

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by aminubako1(m): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Adsense all the way
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by Iamkuttie(m): 12:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Ok,
thankx
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by EagleScribes: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks so much.
People perish because they lack knowledge
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by zinosleek(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Facebook has always been the number one when it comes to online Marketing http://www.wikizino.com.ng/2017/08/book-review-why-facebook-marketing-is-1.html
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 02, 2018
guys forget facebook pages now if you cant spend money to boost your posts. the new facebook news feed algorithm has totally reduced organic reach of facebook pages. facebook wants only posts shared by family and friends to be seen on the newsfeed.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by iykepromotions: 2:15am On Mar 02, 2018
Forget all about this facebook or firver making money of a thing. most of them are not just practical. the only avenue I still make money online today is buying and selling of EXPIRED domain names. for free details0and PROOFS of earnings, visit this awareness thread at www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by gonkin(m): 2:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Surprised to see that nobody mentioned the fact that yahoo boys make money through Facebook too using romance scams.
Watched a documentary about these scams and Nigeria is majorly recognized for that ability

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by magictonic(m): 3:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Good to know
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by ThatCEO: 4:50am On Mar 02, 2018
sweetmusic12:
Spent over $500 since beginning of this year on Facebook and got nothing. Then Facebook used the opportunity of setting account threshold to syphon money. You can't contact them. They won't reply you. They syphon the money and still told me I owed them -$33 while on that day I only sponsored an $8 advert. The best advert system is go to large database sites like Jiji, olx, nairaland to advertise.

It's either the writer doesn't know shiitt about FB it he/she is using outdated information. Thread with FB with caution. Izukeba can wake up after a fight with his wife, and tinker with FB algorithm with no prior warning.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by mespusinglez(m): 5:48am On Mar 02, 2018
facebook will Notify you saying "Mespu, Boost your page with 680 naira to reach 3000 people..... I De Craze?
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by ashiraf(m): 5:48am On Mar 02, 2018
weo i like that thanks
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by zubydave(m): 5:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Find out holes in their security system by trying to hack it and earn bounties-facebook will pay u for it
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by Realdeals(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Mark Zuckerberg is stingy, unlike the Google guys.
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by frankmoney(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Yea
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by LadyHeaven(f): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Emmafe:
Information is the key. Get the right info and smile at your bank account.

No trurer words, I wish I could get real time knowledge on how to earn online...but we keep pushing grin
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by delerx(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2018
So true. I started barely a month and made over 100k. I am a pharmacist so don't ask me what I am selling. Facebook is the best platform to sell

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by delerx(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Check my signature to see what I am into
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by lobell1: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2018
Nice one there.

If you go with number 2, your greatest challenge will be how to get your product to thousands of Nigerians and get paid for each on of them.

Worry no more! Using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace, the one there are calling the Nigerian ebay, you can transact safely and securely with anybody, anywhere across the country by offering them a pay-on-delivery service that still makes them pay BEFORE delivery. Stay safe online, always.

Would you like to know more or ask me how?
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by obatoro: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Facebook changes its algorithm regularly and mess up things for marketers. The Facebook of yesterday is not the same as today, very inconsistent. Mark is only interested in ripping off users. Just the way I see it anyway.
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by big3boy: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2018
it's all faalse. the way its been stated, u cnt ever make as u spend
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by Adieza(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Mark is restricting people anyhow jor
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? by Ogbuevi(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Yes, you can make money on facebook. But you must be honest, consistent, relevant and abreast with the trends in your area of choice.

I never believed this was possible until I tried it. I have a fairly big number of friends on facebook. Of course, I should have that on an account I created before 2012.

I started being online regularly since last year. I can say that I have started making some money selling things to them. I have gained the trust of many of them and can state that "It can only get better". I hope to share the full story someday.

Check out www.listclan.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Investors To Build 6 Refineries In Nigeria / Nairabet Account Verification / Cyber-attacks: ‘N150bn Depositors’ Monies At Risk’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.