Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video (45843 Views)

Bandits Take Illegal Drugs Before Going For An Operation (video/pictures) / Woman And Her Lover Caught During A Kidnap Operation (Video) / Armed But Handicapped Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During A Bank Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Simeony007(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by chuckdee4(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos why now?

Biafrans change now

Why always una at the center of all crime.

Don't let me give up on you ó

You can't be saved

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Mckandre(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos why now?

Biafrans change now

why u mumu like this? does the car plate number speak Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos why now?

Biafrans change now

Common sense should tell u that ain't nigeria
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by seguno2: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
pweshboi:
That's a ghanian plate number... What a brutal attack on the innocent man. Now the question is if and when this thieves are caught and treated with jungle justice, will y'all still come out to shout HEYA ITS NOT FAIR OOO, TAKE THEM TO THE POLICE (who will definitely free them later)?

Are you an animal?
Do you live in the jungle
Why are you supporting jungle justice?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by EmmyDJourno: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
When they catch them now, they would beg and say it is devil

May all thieves get caught IJN

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by LZAA: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos why now?

Biafrans change now

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Kokaine(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
where was the driver of the car
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Cyberknight: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is most likely Kenya - the car is a right-hand vehicle and those are Kenyan -style old British number plates. It could also be Zimbabwe, for the same reasons. But not Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by frankpro27(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Does dat look like Nigeria to u? Chk d vehicle plate
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by pweshboi(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
seguno2:

Are you an animal?
Do you live in the jungle
Why are you supporting jungle justice?
Maybe your definition of jungle justice might be different from mine... All I'm saying is these thieves need to be beaten by angry mobs and made to feel the pain the inflict on other and maybe reflect in the day they decided to be thieves... Moreso I wasn't saying they should be killed, but made to suffer. After all the police would be the last resort.
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by seguno2: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
pweshboi:

Maybe your definition of jungle justice might be different from mine... All I'm saying is these thieves need to be beaten by angry mobs and made to feel the pain the inflict on other and maybe reflect in the day they decided to be thieves... Moreso I wasn't saying they should be killed, but made to suffer. After all the police would be the last resort.

Is that the standard of more civilised countries that Nigerians are risking slavery in Libya and death in the Sahara desert or Mediterranean Sea?
Is that the standard of the societies of evolved Homo sapiens who abuse us as living in shittyhole nations.
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Afobear: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos why now?

Biafrans change now

in Owerri nchi ise dialect and accent --lekwa Onye Apari
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by RexEmmyGee: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos why now?

Biafrans change now

olodo
It's not even in Nigeria
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by muslove(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
pweshboi:
That's a ghanian plate number... What a brutal attack on the innocent man. Now the question is if and when this thieves are caught and treated with jungle justice, will y'all still come out to shout HEYA ITS NOT FAIR OOO, TAKE THEM TO THE POLICE (who will definitely free them later)?
Some people are getting my point wrong, but I feel these thieves should be beaten very well by angry mobs when caught and made to feel the pains they've been inflicting on innocent people... We all know last last nah police go still carry them go to be freed later.

Jungle justice is always wrong, though I suggest cutting of their legs and hands grin
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by droidtech: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmm

Imagine this:

Say a thousand average Nigerian families had 1 bitcoin in 2015, when bitcoin was around 100-200 dollars,our exchange rate was around 170 naira to a 1 dollar, say it was donated or given to them as a kind gesture.

Those 1,000 average Nigerian families today would have 3,844,798.20 Naira, & could have had 6,840,000.00 Naira back in November 2017. With 1 bitcoin, the livelihood of those families has been changed.

Can the Nigerian government ever do such,empower 1,000 family with 6840000.00 Naira?

With blockchain & cryptocurrency we can  change the narrative. With blockchain we can create our own oil block,our own wealth to challenge the corrupt,selfish & self-centred  system. It's time we use our head. It's time we think different. It's time for a revolution.

Let's change the narrative  with Viret Coin. Viret Coin is empowering people.

Get 1 Viret Coin today.

VIRET COIN ... it's a revolution

www.viretcoin.com
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by chuks34(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
who else saw the dog at the other side of the fence

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by micflo28(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
That is not Nigeria. We don't do left-hand drive cars. Old footage though, pray the police use the footage to apprehend them. But then, the question is, where was the CCTV camera mounted, on a tree or the adjacent fence or building?
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by nototribalist: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
The plate number is not a Nigerian number
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by ruggedtimi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
pweshboi:
Some people are getting my point wrong, but I feel these thieves should be beaten very well by angry mobs when caught and made to feel the pains they've been inflicting on innocent people... We all know last last nah police go still carry them go to be freed later.
not a ghanaian plate number and ghanaians dnt build their compound fence like that

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by nobilie: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos why now?

Biafrans change now

can you imagine? this statement is the reason i'm running from nairaland.
Let me ask you sonsomegrigbo, does the plate number look like Nigeria's or are we driving right hand vehicles?

all we do contribute (+/-) to the growth of Nigeria.
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by sonsomegrigbo: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Instead of the chest beaters to read my comments and make necessary corrections in their ways.

They are just abusing a sensible cultured Yoruba Elder like me.

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by wingmanII: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
pweshboi:

I don't think it's Ghana, the car is a RHD. Maybe a south or east African country.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Hotzone(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Seen
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by 1x2x3: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
modelmike7:
Just watched the video.....
Thank God he wasn't killed with the way the bat (I don't want to think that's a machete) being used on him repeatedly by one of the 3 robbers that came on the bike.
I don't know if they find anything in the vehicle before they left him alone and he staggered to open the house gate, thank God for him that his neighbor came on time to assist him.....

What I noticed:
This is not in Nigeria.
The house is the last house on that street.
The house is a big flashy one.
The bush and dark plot of land after the house should be lightened.
A very good and strategic angle is where the CCTV is located.

Summary: Thank God for his life!

He returned about 11pm
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Nigeriadondie1: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbos why now?

Biafrans change now

Do u forbid to ve sense? What has IPOB got to do with this. Even this incident was not in Nigeria. Why are Afonjas at d centre of skull mining, yahoo +, agbero, dirty, body parts dealership. Who cares if u give up
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Nigeriadondie1: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
nobilie:

can you imagine? this statement is the reason i'm running from nairaland.
Let me ask you sonsomegrigbo, does the plate number look like Nigeria's or are we driving right hand vehicles?

all we do contribute (+/-) to the growth of Nigeria.
Hatred for igbos has made his brain completely demented and deficient of sense.
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Namdeenero(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
chuks34:
who else saw the dog at the other side of the fence
Yup, GSD... Bro most times when I drive at night I always have my dogs in my back seat. Google "Caucasian Ovcharka", can take down those two guys with the weapons comfortably then the gsd can deal with the fool on bike
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by hokafor(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thank God the guy is alive. All those criminals will be wasted before this year runs out
Re: Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During An Operation - Video by Iceberg3: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wetin come make am fall nah?

Lazy ajebo people sef

But coneheads,why nah? why robbery?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Solomon Osunlola Commits Suicide / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State / Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.