Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

What?! Moto RAZR Coming Back With Foldable Design, Just Like Nokia 3310 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What?! Moto RAZR Coming Back With Foldable Design, Just Like Nokia 3310 (387 Views)

Nokia 3310 Makes A Return After 25 Years With A New Look / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 / Can Glo Data Plans Work On 2g Phones Like Nokia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What?! Moto RAZR Coming Back With Foldable Design, Just Like Nokia 3310 by temitofa(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2018
So far, HMD Global has been successful in the revival of the nostalgic Nokia brand of smartphones with worldwide commendation. While the year 2017 could count Nokia 3310 among its phones with ecstasy, we were able to witness the return of the Nokia 8110 (banana phone) at MWC 2018. And now Moto RAZR appears to be shaking its grave.

According to a TechRadar report, the Lenovo CEO said that Motorola could be bringing back the then popular RAZR to life the nearest future.

Yang Yuanqing was asked about a possible Motorola RAZR revival to which Yuanqing commented,

“With the new technology, particularly foldable screens, I think you will see more and more innovation on our smartphone design. So hopefully what you just described (referring to the Moto RAZR brand) will be developed or realized very soon.”

When asked to confirm if he was precisely talking about the RAZR, he replied, “I think I have already answered the question”.

With the success recorded by HMD in updating classic Nokia phones, can Motorola be an excellent candidate to reviving the Motorola RAZR? The Moto RAZR was perhaps the most iconic clamshell-style cell phone of all time, recording an amazing sales of 130 million units during its time.

So if the RAZR brand returns, then this truly proves that Man always goes back to its past but in a smarter way. Much like Nokia’s way, we could see a new version of the Moto RAZR updated for 2018 with a new body and updated camera, display, and features.

So, what do you think about this move if it’s going to be real?

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2018/02/moto-razr-coming-back-foldable-design-just-like-nokia-3310.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lenovo A788T Panel Pls / Great Features Of Htc Dot View Case / GSMAid: Tips On Phone & Liquid(water).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.