Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics (23587 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by paymentvoucher: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
THIS IS BOKOHARAM RELOADED

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by buhariguy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmm.
This is not the doing of a man, is GOd!
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by castrol180(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jeeez
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by delzbaba(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
jeeezzzuuuss
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
zoba88:
Mr. Mnyim who was one of the victims attacked by Fulani herdsmen in Guma/Logo,Benue on January 2 has recovered. Check out before and after photos of his head

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/man-attacked-by-fulani-herdsmen-in.html?m=1

Where are the sai babarians

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Bayajidda1:

Ohhhhh........so you're a Muslim. I've always thought as much.

Your blind support for Buhari, all along, is based on religion.

He loves keeping 'em guessing about his religion and tribe, a GOOD NIGERIAN he is.

So you actually even noticed me in here on NL, and this is my first time of noticing you.
Nice meeting you my brother.

I believe we serve the same God o, if you look up above the comment you quoted, you will see where I called JESUS , the Kings Of Kings too!
Stop getting confused jor.

I don't actually reply to mentions, but just have to do this cos it seems to me you are a good person!
Have a nice day sir!
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by ugocitywnda: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
your God is so much alive brother,dont forget to tell the history to all generations after you. But Nnamdi Kanu warned u people and u did not listen to his voice its well inside ocean
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by otabaotaba: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Glory to Amighty God
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by zoghys: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
This country is crazy. How can some set of people go about perpetrating such heinous crime, and still work free the streets. Some people need to pay for this, and i will surely support funding individuals for arms to secure their lives. God won't forgive us if we let these animals go without taking some action.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by mechanics(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thank God he didn't die.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by Switruth: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
pweshboi:
Chineke... Some people can be heartless o, butchered someone like goat.
This boy I never warn you make you no dey comment on nairaland. ? Go school u no gree. Na wao
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by pweshboi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Switruth:
This boy I never warn you make you no dey comment on nairaland. ? Go school u no gree. Na wao
Who is this attention seeker, my friend come on go and look for work and stop your infamous troll online. Shift boy lemme see road

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by jarrot(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
MODs why can't you blur the first pix?
if It was nudes now you guys will look to satisfaction and quickly blur It before posting it
it's a simple stufz undecided
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by Switruth: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
pweshboi:

Who is this attention seeker, my friend come on go and look for work and stop your infamous troll online. Shift boy lemme see road
game on. Have been waiting for you to ask your parents for money to get some data. U don chop?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by Sulaimon123(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Very very lucky
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by enonche85(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
nkwuocha:
Thank God.
Ozoemena. But that's impossible, isn't it?
Kaaaiiiiii,this guy is lucky to be alive. Nearly they say cannot kill a bird.

It just was not his time to die!,...his brain was even exposed!!.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by Pylony(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
This man has a testimony. We presently dwell in a present day Nigeria where human life is so worthless, that a cow is highly regarded.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Recovers.check Out His B4 & After Pics by Iceberg3: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thunder will surely fire all coneheads angry

Buhari must face the Hague angry

Again,thunda faya all coneheads

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Malaysia-Based Man For N58 Million Money Laundering / Ex-Convict Arrested For Stealing 24 Hours After His Release From Prison. Photos / What Is Wrong With Nigerians? As Kidnapped Md Of God Is Good Motors Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.