Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun (26195 Views)

‘Bury Your Head In Shame’ – Oyegun To APC / Throwback Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Others Protesting On The Streets On Nov 2014, / APC: The Obstinate Journey To Shame Via London - Pius Adesanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by jayman00004(m): 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
hmmm
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by jayman00004(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
haaaaa
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by anjowaka510(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
I can't phantom the way people reason things illogically, fallaciously and inconsequentially,a man referring to prophets of doom how that one take concern TINUBU? Let try and give things deep reasoning before saying anything. #irestmycase#

1 Like

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by anjowaka510(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Is he referring to Tinubu as the prophet of doom? grin

Me right now :
That may not be true bro
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by AtikuNetwork: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin TINUBU IS AS USELESS AS NIGERIA cheesy

NgeneUkwenu is watching how Tinubu is being fvcked up and the she/he is helpless grin

Nigeria is not useless. I know Bhoouhari has disappointed us all. Be a patriot and join Atiku revolution. He will not disappoint you the way boukohari did.

#PatriotsForAtiku

1 Like

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by progress69: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
anjowaka510:
I can't phantom the way people reason things illogically, fallaciously and inconsequentially,a man referring to prophets of doom how that one take concern TINUBU? Let try and give things deep reasoning before saying anything. #irestmycase#

To comment for NL this days dey tire me. Kids don too much. On going peace moves in the party, this are expected outcomes.....
They keep mentioning Tinubu in every post yet they claim he is so irrelevant....

4 Likes

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by oloyeagbaakin(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
TINUBU LEAVE'S I LEAVE
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by lagdmark(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Great Oyegun the slayer of Tinubu
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by AtikuNetwork: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
progress69:

To comment for NL this days dey tire me. Kids don too much. On going peace moves in the party, this are expected outcomes.....
They keep mentioning Tinubu in every post yet they claim he is so irrelevant....

Exactly. There can be no peace in APC because it is a evil party but people need to stop popularizing the Tinubu fellow making him feel important. Is he more better as a politician than Atiku? Be a patriot and join Atiku train. We are going to rescue this country from fulani herdsmen promoters

#PatriotsForAtiku
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by Bimpe29: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Beautiful and pleasant indeed. Beware of wounded lion, Tinubu always have a swiping tendencies.
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by ubaha101: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
nigeria my country
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by anjowaka510(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
progress69:

Don't mind them even Buhari himself can't denied the fact that TINUBU did a grate deal of work for his candidacy, if he refuses to pay him back for the work well done no p life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by ufuosman(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tinubu is the prophet
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by Owamudia: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ko ni da fun mod to ban mi o.

O ma sofo kehin ni.

Omo ale!

To hell with you all!!
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Crocky23:
So Tinubu is now prophet of doom, wow. The man is finished politically.
Tinubu has been giving you and your family headache since 1914..

His sins?

He boots out the Ogogoro ineffectual Buffon..
keep consoling yourself with fake masturbation!

1 Like

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mogidi:
Oyegun having the last laugh.

At this rate by the end of the year, the only party member Tinubu can control is senator Remi Tinubu.
I laff in Alausa.
kikikikiki
Tinubu,the slayer of Ipob and pigs.

1 Like

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin TINUBU IS AS USELESS AS NIGERIA cheesy

NgeneUkwenu is watching how Tinubu is being fvcked up and the she/he is helpless grin
Hoo! what a pity,guy I urged you to go and check your B/P, cos at this rate you are going, you will just sleep and not wake up,Tinubu is giving you head ache more than your trouble infidels wife..

Is Tinubu d one that has you not to prosper in your life?
is Tinubu d one cast spell on you?
spit on u.

2 Likes

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by progress69: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
anjowaka510:

Don't mind them even Buhari himself can't denied the fact that TINUBU did a grate deal of work for his candidacy, if he refuses to pay him back for the work well done no p life goes on.

Truth be said though..Oyegun is not fit for the job, sentiments aside.
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
AngryRebel:
Tinubu don suffer for dis man hand,so his now the prophet of doom grin grin grin

Suffer as jow,?? you get sense at all?
Tinubu candidates full APC and Nigeria in local and national levels,yet your ignoramus sense no sniff that??

shame!
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

Tinubu candidates full APC and Nigeria in local and national levels,yet your ignoramus sense no sniff that??

shame!
Name them for federal level, see as you they mumu yourself?

He controls no state in the west except Lagos. Osun state is almost gone cause Aregbe no go allow am at all.
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by anjowaka510(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
progress69:

I support ur opinion bro but at this critical time he shd not be removed.though am not a politician, and also TINUBU insisted he shd wear the crown then to me people like Adebisi Akande knows better than that old betrayer so to say,he has damaged the party beyond recognition in states he places his interest and also he never had an epitome of a good leader just saying my own opinion.
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by anjowaka510(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
progress69:

Yes bro I was hoping then people like Adebisi Akande will be placed to handle the task but TINUBU was playing check and balances now he has seen it himself but still I belief this school of taught "U win some and loss some"
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by AngryRebel: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

shame!
I see u cow grin cheesy grin

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by lawsononos: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
So asiwaju prophecy has fail again

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by validstar1: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
I Detest Politicians *spits* Always Hypocrites Smiling Sheepishly Encamped With EvIl aUra
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by dododawa1: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Some MUMU will carry POLITICIAN matter for head like WYCLEF here
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by DerideGull(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Certain people from certain section of Nigeria seem to fall flat on their faces after they delivered a drinking cup to their masters. It appears Lugard was correct about most Africans.

1 Like

Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by kernel504(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
okosodo:
This oyegun self no get sense
Serious? Because he humiliated your tiny god.
Re: Prophets Of Doom Have Been Put To Shame – Oyegun by kernel504(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
oloyeagbaakin:
TINUBU LEAVE'S I LEAVE

A man who can't think for himself is called a Zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner / Boko-Haram Suspect Arrested In Mohamed Abacha’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.