Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Sky And The Snake Part 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sky And The Snake Part 2 (601 Views)

Sky And The Snake Part 1 (rib Cracking Jokes Written By Etz Sky Prince) / Police Have Finally Arrested The Snake That Swallowed 36m See Pics / I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sky And The Snake Part 2 by wisdomsky(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
1.OYA LET's SING together: "niaja we too much o we too much" "i say we too much o we too much" "niaja wey snake dey swallow money we too much". Lolz wetting person no go use his ear to hear for this country,which kind lie be this eh?. When they talk say boughet lost last year we no talk which kind lie be this year own. When money come turn to part of snake diet?. #lemmecomeandbegoingbefore efccchatchme. 2.i was sleeping last night when my elder brother carry white cloth take cover his face just to scare me,i kukuma run go outside and run back inside with a plank and i use it to break his head. Now he is in the hospital and my daddy is looking at me with one kin eye. Make una warn this man o na ghost i kill o. #if_he_wan_vex_he_should_go_and _vex_with_his_ancestors. 3.i was on my own now when a yoruba girl just run to me and was like"sky me or iphone",see this idiot wey i go soon use to exchange snake o. 4.please where can i buy a snake i really need one o it is better to have a snake than to have all this domestic animals that dont even know how to swallow bone #lemmecomeandbegoing. 5.Snake in d monkey shadow.. ( China) Snake in d plane... ( America) Snake In d jamb office.... Abeg which country be dat? 6.I STOPPED TRUSTING girls wen my primary school girlfriend left me ………for a guy wit a new sharpener 7.Girls Imagine you walking to heaven and the children you aborted will be like Angel Gabriel........na she be that......... Chai Nne biko catwalk to hell Lemme coman be going nobody should call my name oo i no follow i haff talk my own 8.how can somebody be celebrating valentine when ordinary snake is richer than you. THIS IS NOT MY HAND WRITING O EH EH. 9.please who need tv i really need to dash my out how can i see a reporter putting a microphone in a snake mouth and was like "how where you able to swallow the money?. 10.January it was the spread of sex dolls February na snake swallow money see i advice una to tighten you seat belt well o cos dis year go hot die. American go fear us. 11.wetting animal do us for this country eh it was reported that na rat pursue our president for aso rock now na snake come swallow money. American should better come and adopt me o. 12.Animal dat eat plant is called HERBIVORES..... animal dat eat meat is called CARNIVORES... animal dat eat both plant and meat is called OMNIVORES.... . . BT I beg... A snake dat swallowed 36 million naira is called __________ and for you that will read,laugh without commenting dont worry am looking for people that i will experiment with my newly invented gucci thunder. To be continue......... Comment part 3
Re: Sky And The Snake Part 2 by lawalosky(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
what a bunkum!

(1) (Reply)

Thief With Bad Luck / Question Of The Day!!! Which Of These Statements Would Make You Happy?? / WHATSBLOG House Of Memes, Jokes E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.