Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones (1752 Views)

Glo Is Dishing Out 125% Data Bonus To All Customers In Their Latest Offer / Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by Newsprex(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
In January, Sterling bank partnered with 9mobile and Solo phones to introduce a contract smartphone pre-bundled with mobile plans to new and old customers of the bank. However, the partnership is said to last for 12 months.

I saw a post from here that when you walk into any of the nearest Sterling bank around your area and open a Sterling Plus account, then deposit minimum of N10,000 and voila! you would go home with a Solo Aspire 4 smartphone.

I went to confirm in nearest Sterling bank and I was given a flyer, meaning it's 100% true....

Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by chiwob(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
for real
Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by Newsprex(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
chiwob:
for real

Yea

For real man...I have confirmed it.
Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by Newsprex(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
See when I contacted Sterling bank ...about the offer...

Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by MrBONE2(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
and 5000 naira will be deduct from ya account for 12 months Ayam not falling such banks and 9mobile modern day Slaverygrin

My Fellow Bonebeings observe the screenshot da Oups Ayaff post grin
Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
chiwob:
for real
from the details it won't cost you anything less than 70k
Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by Newsprex(m): 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
onuhabel1:
from the details it won't cost you anything less than 70k

That's not a monster device bro.

I went to confirm it myself, you can go ahead and make enquiries before you start dropping dirty here.

Some people can get their smartphone through this means. So stay off, since you already have yours.
Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Newsprex:

That's not a monster device bro.

I went to confirm it myself, you can go ahead and make enquiries before you start dropping dirty here.

Some people can get their smartphone through this means. So stay off, since you already have yours.
on their facebook page it was stated that
you open account with N10000
Deposit N5105 on monthly basis for the next 11 months. After that then the phone gets full activation.

It's a good way to own a phone though since the money is still yours. but for we that can't afford that money monthly......we backoff
Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by MrBONE2(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
onuhabel1:
on their facebook page it was stated that
you open account with N10000
Deposit N5105 on monthly basis for the next 11 months. After that then the phone gets full activation.

It's a good way to own a phone though since the money is still yours. but for we that can't afford that money monthly......we backoff
You re right that is what am trying to point out to my fellow Bonebeings before Da Oup use them as Labrats for Test grin
Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by Macdove02(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
There are many freebies that come with this device. Free data and free calls. Two cheque books and more. You can google for more details.
Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by Newsprex(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Macdove02:
There are many freebies that come with this device. Free data and free calls. Two cheque books and more. You can google for more details.

That's what am trying to tell them but those guys have stand like stumbling block to discourage others from not activating it.
Re: 9mobile And Sterling Bank Now Dishing Out Free Smartphones by MrBONE2(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

LEAGOO Power 5 With 7000mah Battery, 6GB RAM Coming This April / MTN Tariff Plans And How To Migrate In 2019 / iPhone 7 -- (32gb & 128gb) for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.