Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit (16970 Views)

President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Lagos Kano Summit: Osinbajo, Ambode, Ganduje, Emir Sanusi In Attendance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by ibkgab001: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by deomelllo: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
@ Topic.

I applaud Ambode for this move with Kano state simply because if the trade volume and economic bond between both States.

This coming ahead of the Lagos-Kano standard guage railway means massive trade collaboration and exchange of goods and services across the board. They have the goods and we have the market. Win win collaboration.

The Emir as the head of the Blackstone Group is a plus. Blackstone is sitting on Billions of dollars for investment especially power/energy investments.

Good move.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by deomelllo: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Phelix01:

To be sincere, I mistakenly comment on this but u have pass ur boundary for saying this to me.

Don't blame me for helping you understand the word and the meaning of AHEAD.

Thank me instead of crying on my shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
I watched this programm on NTA today,and Oba Rilwan of lagos told Osibanjo that he should tell Buhari to Build a. Roadfrom Dangote rifinary to Epe unless he will seize his mums house at palmgroove.........
Very loud mouthed man

Though it was a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Phelix01(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
deomelllo:

Don't blame me for helping you understand the word and the meaning of AHEAD.

Thank me instead of crying on my shoulder.

Let me tell u the truth that people have been hiding for u since all this while...
U have problem and u need to visit ur physician...okay?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by deomelllo: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
Phelix01:

Let me tell u the truth that people have been hiding for u since all this while...
U have problem and u need to visit ur physician...okay?
[/s]

Worry more about your inability to read and comprehend simple English words.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Phelix01(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Worry more about your inability to read and comprehend simple English words.

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Bolingoyabongo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
That criminal Oba of Lagos was sidelined grin

Oba of Lagos is as useless as TINUBU
I am sure you are an IPOBPIG who have no respect for elders
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Amoto94(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
deomelllo:
Ignorant, unintelligent and illiterate village Igbos are asking where is the summit, but the thread title says AHEAD of the summit.

Akpu village square education is bad education.

grin
Savage! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Lipscomb(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
wink I wish I can see you in physical.
CROWNWEALTH019:
That criminal Oba of Lagos was sidelined grin

Oba of Lagos is as useless as TINUBU
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by OAFMods: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

This is shouldn't be a news.

How Buhari will be sent packing is germane.

☣ ☠

Is it your father that will send him packing or will he be the one you intend replacing Buhari with ?
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
wink I wish I can see you in physical.
You can't stand me bro
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by 12submarine(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371371_242939115413972595432872353053461577278306n_jpg9eb9786f6939fce6c65afa88642c530d

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340963_p6131929562_jpeg71ac4f0ae60335fa57529b51af594697

The North built world-class bridge and interchange while your backward and worthless village saddled you with horrible and abomination sand sand falling apart bricklayer bridge.

The above is the difference between Kano and anambra ipob village.

grin

[/s]
Stop celebrating parasites. What Kano does is collecting, they don't give. Allow resource control and see the entire north in the same league with Somalia and Niger Republic.
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by deomelllo: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

Stop celebrating parasites. What Kano does is collecting, they don't give. Allow resource control and see the entire north in the same league with Somalia and Niger Republic.

I bet Kano and other places and even Nigeria turning into Somalia and Niger republic will make you and your fellow hateful, bitter, angry and bigoted Igbos very very happy.

There's got to be more to you people than 24/7/365 days/year needless hate, anger, bitterness and bigotry at other people. The world is moving one, people are reaching and collaborating to make their land and people better, to develop and progress, but all you bitter people see and preoccupy yourselves with is the same sadness, hatred, bitterness and bigotry.

I think God put some kind of generational curse on you people because this is really really not normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by 12submarine(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:

I bet Kano and other places and even Nigeria turning into Somalia and Niger republic will make you and your fellow hateful, bitter, angry and bigoted Igbos very very happy.

There's got to be more to you people than 24/7/365 days/year needless hate, anger, bitterness and bigotry at other people. The world is moving one, people are reaching and collaborating to make their land and people better, to develop and progress, but all you bitter people see and preoccupy yourselves with is the same sadness, hatred, bitterness and bigotry.

I think God put some kind of generational curse on you people because this is really really not normal.

[/s]
I am not Igbo and this should tell you it is not only Igbos that see the parasites as burden.
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Lipscomb(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
undecided okay.
CROWNWEALTH019:

You can't stand me bro
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by chibuzorAbia: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
I hate BIAFRANS....,!!!!

We need to simplify Landlord/Tenant relationship in Lagos. These tenants have become a menace!
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by deomelllo: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
12submarine:

I am not Igbo and this should tell you it is not only Igbos that see the parasites as burden.

12submarine:
It is only in Nigeria that parasites claim right over the property of the host. These northern parasites disturbing Patience Jonathan because of money gotten from the resources of Niger Delta will soon shoot themselves in the foot. We shall see what will be the outcome of this drama.

You are even worse than Igbos...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by 12submarine(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
deomelllo:

You are even worse than Igbos...
Let each region control its resources and grow at its own pace, is that a case?
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by deomelllo: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
12submarine:

Let each region control its resources and grow at its own pace, is that a case?
[/s]

Go away with your rubbish abeg. Bigots and ipob elements bore me.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by deomelllo: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
The idea of an intra and inter-regional trade and cooperation is not new to Lagos State. Over the past years, our State has collaborated with Kebbi and other states from within the western region to drive economic growth and development,” Governor Ambode said. He said the immediate aim of the strategic partnership with Kano is to produce about 80 per cent of Nigeria’s agro-allied inputs such as wheat, groundnut, onions, maize, millet, sorghum, sugar cane and beef, adding that a Memorandum of Understanding would be signed by both States at the end of the Summit to demonstrate commitment to the sustainability of the partnership.

Also speaking, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje said his administration entered into the partnership with Lagos with a strong belief that it would create a veritable platform to drive home grown investments in the face of volatile global oil prices.

We need to redefine our investment climate and find alternative sources of financing critical sectors and projects as well as improve public service delivery,” he said. He said the State was looking towards effective partnership in Infrastructure, Agricultural Value Chain, Solid Minerals, ICT, Commence and Industry, medium and Small Scale Enterprises, Tourism, Governance and Institutions. On his part, president of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote commended the partnership between both States, just as he said that Lagos has clearly demonstrated its readiness for serious investments. “Lagos is more than ready for business. Our refinery, petrochemical, fertilizer and gas projects will generate N8trillion per annum for Nigeria when fully on stream.” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/2bn-needed-revive-lagos-kano-rail-line-says-osinbajo/

Adapt to new economic realities, collaborate, leverage and bargain with what you have or get left behind.
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Iceberg3: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lagos Kano summit....

Mallam meet coneheads

grin
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Iceberg3: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Go away with your rubbish abeg. Bigots and ipob elements bore me.

See this ch!!thole citizen..grin

Mental grin
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by deomelllo: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
I must also say that Governor Ambode deserves special mention for his foresightedness in establishing this collaboration, working with Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi on the famous LAKE Rice and even leasing land from Ogun State to grow rice which I think is another act of collaboration,” Osinbajo said. In his address, State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode said the decision of the State Government to join the Oodua Investment Group triggered what has evolved over the last two years to become a signpost for effective partnerships between Lagos and other States.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/2bn-needed-revive-lagos-kano-rail-line-says-osinbajo/

Not a fan of Ambode, but this is a great move in the right direction.
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by blacknp(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Iceberg3:
Lagos Kano summit....

Mallam meet coneheads

grin
You dey vex say dey no invite your Papa?
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Okanokan(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Apc and its traditional elites will be deceiving themselves and thier international collaborators that we will allow them rig the votes of kano and lagos: lai-lai!
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by AfonjaConehead: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hope the gathering and dividends gonna be mutual
Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by Iceberg3: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
blacknp:
You dey vex say dey no invite your Papa?

You mean your own wey be my gatekeeper? grin

Mentalgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo / JTF Attacks: Genocide In Borno, Yobe - Elders Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.