Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Experience With Smile 4g Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Experience With Smile 4g Network (1716 Views)

Guess What? The Cheapest 4g Network Is Back With 3 Keys / Smile 4g Mifi For Sale ( Neatly Used ) / Smile VS Spectranet: Which Has Faster And Cheaper Internet Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Smile 4g Network by Greenbullet(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
I bought a smile device over 1 week ago and also bought a smile sim , I was subscribed for data by the past who registered my sim , I subscribed 7gb for Five thousand naira . All was going fine for the first day, then the second day it all went south, my browsing speed could not move above 30kb/sec , I tried calling the customer care but I could not reach anyone for over 1 hour , I emailed them repeatedly both in my smile account and through their direct e-mail, no response over weeks of waiting, I am angry because their snubbing makes me feel scammed, please lalasticlala , move this to the front page so I can get justice, it won't be fair if I am duped and can't speak, nairaland is my voice , thank you

Lalasticlala
Seun
Tosyne2much
Oamj4
Royalroy
Dominique
Mukina2
Mynd44
Re: My Experience With Smile 4g Network by yomalex(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
try tweeting at them Greenbullet
Re: My Experience With Smile 4g Network by vondi: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2018
i thought i was the only one they scammed. It appears to be in their blood. I bought their device 2 weeks ago and its no more working. i have sent several emails no response. I went to their office and they said its bad i should buy another one. Can you imagine that? Their customer service is the poorest i have ever seen. I think their name should be changed from smile to cry, cos they will make you cry. Trust me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash / Foot Ball Prediction Software / Never Run Out Of Bandwidth On Your Website Again - Switch Over To Unlimited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.