Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) (556 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) by moscobabs(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Earlier this morning a topic make a front page that AOP Blossom Martins called out young ladies and labelled them scammers.

See the topic here if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/4372343/oap-blossom-martins-accuses-twin

Not to be partial in my judgement I have to search the so called scammers names on facebook and I was able to chat with one of the girls

Attached are screenshots of our chats

Re: Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) by moscobabs(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Others

Re: Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Osheyyyyyyyyyy
Investigator

cheesy grin grin
Re: Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) by stillseth: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abeg make person give me boost. .I just weak.

Nigerian Disowns His Son In Newspaper Advert / A Room Self Contain Is Needed Urgent / What Can I Get For My Uncle For His Birthday With 5k

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8