Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) (556 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) by moscobabs(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Earlier this morning a topic make a front page that AOP Blossom Martins called out young ladies and labelled them scammers.

See the topic here if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/4372343/oap-blossom-martins-accuses-twin

Not to be partial in my judgement I have to search the so called scammers names on facebook and I was able to chat with one of the girls

Attached are screenshots of our chats

Re: Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) by moscobabs(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Others

Re: Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Osheyyyyyyyyyy
Investigator

cheesy grin grin
Re: Twin Accused Of Fraud By OAP Blossom Martins Gave Account Of What Happened (pic) by stillseth: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abeg make person give me boost. .I just weak.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Disowns His Son In Newspaper Advert / A Room Self Contain Is Needed Urgent / What Can I Get For My Uncle For His Birthday With 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.