Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue (1020 Views)

Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State / What We Are Doing About Influx Of ISIS Into Nigeria – FG / Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by Newsbreakers: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
The Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, has decried the recent massive influx of herdsmen into the state while raising fresh concerns about possible attacks in the state.

He made this observation on Monday when he led the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Paul Enenche, and his wife, Becky, to the cemetery of the 73 victims of the New Year’s day Fulani herdsmen attacks.

Read More;
https://newsbreakers.ng/ortom-decries-massive-influx-herdsmen-benue/
Re: Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
And the fool went for their useless NEC meeting....
Re: Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by Skepticus: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
embarassed

Can someone please choke this cunt of a governor in the mouth with a rag?

What crime did the Tiv nation and Benue State commit, to have ended up with this weakling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by iambijo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
May positivity fall on ortom, He just can't get things ryt.
Re: Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by ZombieBuster: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Skepticus:
embarassed

Can someone please choke this cunt of a governor in the mouth with a rag?

What crime did the Tiv nation and Benue State commit, to have ended up with this weakling?

What exactly did you want him to do ...
Command the Army and police to arrest them for breaking the open grazing law

Or to fight them himself...
What do you expect from him

1 Like

Re: Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by Nowenuse: 1:21am On Mar 01, 2018
What shamelessness displayed by the Tivs.

I missed the days of Gideon Orkar when Tivs produced reasonable leaders.

You can imagine a tribe like Tiv, the largest ethnic group in the middlebelt who are supposed to unite the middlebelt and chart the region for a viable course against the core north and give the region a greater national voice but have failed woefully. They are now tasting the reward of failure and foolishness.

As a fellow middlebelter, I gave up on Tivs in 2015 when I saw them massively supporting Buhari for presidency. Some of them even supported Buhari more aggressively than the Hausas.

May God save Idomas from the stupidity of the people they share the same state with.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by olril17(m): 1:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

You can imagine a tribe like Tiv, the largest ethnic group in the middlebelt who are supposed to unite the middlebelt and chart the region for a viable course against the core north and give the region a greater national voice but have failed woefully. They are now tasting the reward of failure and foolishness.

As a fellow middlebelter, I gave up on Tivs in 2015 when I saw them massively supporting Buhari for presidency. Some of them even supported Buhari more aggressively than the Hausas.

May God save Idomas from the stupidity of the people they share the same state with.

You always make sense
Re: Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by Herdsmen: 2:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Balake they treat fuckups for Drc..
They give aboki and dia humans run .. pursue them comot fro dia traditional ground..

This one dey hia dey complain..
So after much complaining dem go still come slaughter you dummy's while you keep complaining

Give the the balake treatment .. it works like miracle

Na dem go use dia legs run leave dia cows

Any make una sleep well..
Jonzin governor
Re: Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by orisa37: 6:01am On Mar 01, 2018
NASS and The Judiciary should please help Ortom out of this quagmire.
Re: Ortom Decries Massive Influx Of Herdsmen Into Benue by EternalTruths: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

Now you have fully woken up.

Thank God your Idoma people wisely keyed into the IPOB plan to escape the land grabbing Jihad.

As for the Tivs, from next year, a terrible nightmare will fall on them to the point that they will champion the Biafra dream with crazy passion to escape the Jihad.

Just watch and see

Time will prove to you that you heard from a prophet.

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Right Before NEPA "Cut" Your Head / Buhari, SW APC And The Yoruba Nation. / Video Atiku Abubakar And Wife Caught Dancing To Small Doctor’s Penalty”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.